SA PENYA DISTRICT

Hiya McRackin! I`ve never noticed any intimidation etc in this area no matter what time of day,maybe I`ve just been lucky so far?.Any suggestions for bars in this area or is it really a place to avoid? :) Ta

Itsme said:
Any suggestions for bars in this area
theres a whole thread dedicated to some of them:
:arrow: http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27255

bri08-03_ibiza_07_r1_c1.jpg

bri08-03_ibiza_07_r2_c1.jpg

bri08-03_ibiza_07_r3_c1.jpg

Well we took a walk round the Dalt Villa in the evening which was very pleasant as usual, but I must say that upon taking a right turn towards the newly opened Police "outpost" and following the road down toward the harbour we were surprised to see a sign for "la maison de l`amour".Not much further down were several "dodgy, vigilante" types who frowned at all passers by and consequently the street corner was VERY quiet?Just to top it off, the next day around 10am the police incident unit were "cleaning up" the steps nearby and others were taking notes on the next street corner.Doesn`t exactly fill you with confidence?

who actually is this man and what does he do????. I was sitting next to him outside a small cafe last weekend just next to entrance to Dalta vila, opposite to where the fruit market is. I remember thinking he was a strange looking character and we moved because of his smoking. There seemed to be a lot of dubious looking locals hanging around in a group, some really fat guy with his belly hanging below his t shirt was giving orders to other 'dropout' characters. At the time we thought they were either pimps or pushers???

Having just read the article from pacha this geezer sounds like quite a character. can i take though from the posts here that 'king of the gypsies' should be taken literally & perhaps the article does not give everything away that this fella gets up to?!

as you can imagine i am not going to explain ANYTHING to an undercover agent!! ;)

btw, we spoke briefly the other day outside his house while he was cleaning one of his cool hats with water and soap.....

A5WCBE.jpg

copyright.gif
alamy

Back