SA PENYA DISTRICT

This is a slightly different angle

8005.jpg

We rented a lovely old apartment in Sa Penya, on the right hand side in the pic below. I was probably stood by the doorway of it when I took this. Name that street?

2604378.jpg

I think it was spelled Es Pasadis unless there are Catalan and Spanish spellings?
Just around the corner from Croissant Show.
Anyway, like I said, it was a lovely apartment. It looked rough from the outside and on the stairs leading up to it but it was really nice inside and a very pleasant roof terrace.

Thanks for bring the mistake to my attention. I'll get those silly town hall bureaucratic to correct it next time I'm over.

hey hey hey!;):)

No. We did take breakfast (well coffee) at the croissant show, after Defected on Tuesday & some of the sights were funny (yet sad really). I was telling mr mates about the top boy, but he did not put an appearance in.

The heroin addicts were having huge arguments at the bottom of the ramp & pointing in each others faces - but so emaciated that they looked comic.

Then we turned back around after a few minutes chat to see one storming through with a putter/9 iron in his hand! we did not dare follow, but obviously looking to stove in the other chaps.

Then the police turn up 5 mins later & stop & search the first guy they see - nothing to do with it at all, and thankfully (for him) had nothing on him.

I was telling mr mates about the top boy, but he did not put an appearance in.
bad luck again..... next time i will have to sort you out a meeting between the top boy and the undercover boy!! :lol:

thats him last friday:

lxmpd.jpg

stopped by his house to say hola on saturday and saw him again on monday in vara de rey i think. easy to spot him.....

no. the staired street with the fountain at the bottom is called pujada de sa drassaneta and the square on top, with the bars loop/etc, is plaça de sa drassaneta!! :idea:

I was bored and on ebay the other night. I had run out of ideas of what to search for annd then I thought Ibiza! So I searched for "Ibiza" and found this postcard of Des Passadis. What a surprise to find a pic of the street I stayed in. So I bid on it and won it.

The photographer would have had their back to the cathederal.
ibiza_des_passadis_old_1.jpg

Back