Ryanair admin fee £50!

I just flew Air Berlin round trip Moscow-Berlin. It's a low-cost carrier.
195 euros return for this flight (weekend of Berlin Film Fest too, so high demand)
Assigned seats, 1 20kg bag, 1 carry-on, one non-alcoholic drink and a sandwich, all included. No hidden fees.
That's how it should be!

195 euros return for this flight (weekend of Berlin Film Fest too, so high demand)
Assigned seats, 1 20kg bag, 1 carry-on, one non-alcoholic drink and a sandwich, all included. No hidden fees.
That's how it should be!

amen

That's how it should be!

i guess, although ryanair is a life saver at times.

jsut got myself a 40€ return to frankfurt for timewarp, direct from ibiza.

next best option was lufthansa, non-direct €250 and awkward timings. also, cos of the fact returns are cheaper, i couldn't even use a single. (that was 700€ one way).

The IATA (International Air Transport Association) standard hand baggage allowance (followed by easyJet and British Airways, among others) is 56cm x 45cm x 25cm (22" x 17.7" x 9.8").

Ryanair
Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc.) must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage.

Can anyone recommend a suitable case they have used for cabin baggage on Ryanir?

tia

As it goes, I've just bought myself a Rimowa wheeled case that's eactly those Ryanair dimensions. It's hardside so it can't squeeze over the dimensions, so not even those bastards can get me on size!

That's how it should be!

Morbs low cost to me is like £40, not £180! :p

Yes, for four people! If you had booked for one person you'd have paid £10, on top of a cheap flight.

I don't mind paying £10 in charges if my flight is £20 :p

To compound my frustration, the wifey badgered me into paying for two checked in bags:oops::cry::lol::lol:

Morbs low cost to me is like £40, not £180! :p
Well, firstly, that's £166.

Secondly, that was booked only about 5 weeks in advance, for the weekend of the Berlin Film Festival.

Thirdly, it's little bit further to travel from here.

And lastly, I'd rather pay that straight up then think I'm paying much less but have it turn out to be almost the same, plus not have an assigned seat and normal service.

And lastly, I'd rather pay that straight up then think I'm paying much less but have it turn out to be almost the same, plus not have an assigned seat and normal service.

I am concerned about this no assigned seats malarky, travelling with two children aged five and two. There might be an upside; I'm sure they would behave impeccably sat betwixt total strangers!!

Back