Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations for a nice lunch in Ibiza town with the wife? I'm taking her to Dalt Villa for the first time.

Any recommendations for a nice lunch in Ibiza town with the wife? I'm taking her to Dalt Villa for the first time.

not sure how many of the good spots are actually open at noon.
with the midsummer heat I'd personally go for an evening visit (and then dinner) rather than going around lunchtime...

Good question. Just got me thinking how I pretty much never go into Ibiza Town during the day, unless to catch the boat to Formentera.

not sure how many of the good spots are actually open at noon.
with the midsummer heat I'd personally go for an evening visit (and then dinner) rather than going around lunchtime...

Thanks, where is good in the evening? Reservations are a must this time of year I presume?

personally alwasy liked can den parra - not on the main square with all the restaurants, but rather a bit quieter
It looks lovely, thanks. I'll let you know if we end up trying it.
Not really eaten out in the town much. The only restaurant I've ever fell in love with there is Peter Pan - an Italian restuarant.

Personally I like Beach House, but there are a lot of restaurants along that beach. But there is Nassau, and others may have more up to date info than me.

I can confirm this was very good when we went last week (Beach House) - I would choose it over Nassau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back