Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressed with the options in Fig. Skinny Kitchen is the same menu as San An but a much nicer place to sit out and watch the world go by.

And just had a really nice pizza at Mitch's for a very reasonable 13euros.

Lots of places now doing healthy 'buddah' bowls, smoothies etc which is actually what you need a flew days into a trip!
Yea, Mitch’s is really good - went a couple of times this year and last

Really good pizza in Ausonia on Sat eve, in San Antonio Bay. Didn't seem too pricy, nice people as well.

Went to VE Cafe in Santa Eulalia on Monday, excellent again. Had the Sabbich which was very good. Lovely setting as well.

Went to bambuddha tonight, spent a very nice time and honestly still think that people have to go there as it still very “ibiza ibiza”imo ..
It ‘s much bigger than before ( last time was maybe 10 years ago 😅) anyway , not the best food ever and not the cheapest place either but it’s still worth it imo .

Mañana , will try Shamarkanda

528 Gardens open from sunday 10th of July :!:
Is it just Sundays?

So, this is probably worthy of a bit of an explanation, as there's a lot of detail...

528 Garden is the outdoor area that most of you will formerly know as Benimussa Park (or at least, part of it.. for now). The Garden opens Wednesday to Sunday at 19:55 (get it?) and will stay open with DJs, live musicians and a little performance until 23:00.

Admission is free, although recommended that you sign-up to the guestlist rather than just rock up, much like Pikes.

However, we are also selling a 528 Garden Seat ticket at €50 (min 2 pax). With this ticket, you get the full amount to redeem against drinks (amazing cocktails!) and gourmet street food from the stalls, as well as securing an outdoor seat, which is not guaranteed otherwise. This ticket also ensures that you get access to the post dinner and show club night, from 23:59, which is inside after they've cleared tables from the floor.

Generally speaking, people visiting the Garden do not have access to the indoor theatrical show and dinner. However...

What they are saying, is that subject to numbers, you may be able to access the second half of the performance in a standing capacity (from 23:00). Again, priority given to anyone who has purchased a €50 ticket.

Pretty good line-up for the opening party which is Camino del Sol - they will have every Sunday. Wednesdays = Sonica Sessions, Saturdays = Sun Empire (Tulum brand). Thursday and Friday still TBA.

Gold and Silver tickets for the full shebang should still be booked through these pages, depending on the month you are visiting:

This is a pretty cool addition to the experience. And there's further developments to come in 2023 (and 2024 etc)

Last edited:

Admission is free, although recommended that you sign-up to the guestlist rather than just rock up, much like Pikes.

However, we are also selling a 528 Garden Seat ticket at €50 (min 2 pax). With this ticket, you get the full amount to redeem against drinks (amazing cocktails!) and gourmet street food from the stalls, as well as securing an outdoor seat, which is not guaranteed otherwise. This ticket also ensures that you get access to the post dinner and show club night, from 23:59, which is inside after they've cleared tables from the floor.
We're at the official Garden opening now. Paco doing his thing!

Just had a real sample of the gourmet street. Tried the Wagu burger, beef empanadas and chicken and cinnamon croquettes. All really, really good.

Price range is €8-€15 per dish and they are "mini" in size

I had a late, small lunch and 2.5 of these has filled me. It's about comparable to tapas size and prices. Quality is decent

Also, under 18s welcome (to the Garden only, not indoor show) when accompanied by adults

Worth bearing In mind you can come on the guestlist and you don't need to order any food. You can just watch the performance for free

We're at the official Garden opening now. Paco doing his thing!

Just had a real sample of the gourmet street. Tried the Wagu burger, beef empanadas and chicken and cinnamon croquettes. All really, really good.

Price range is €8-€15 per dish and they are "mini" in size

I had a late, small lunch and 2.5 of these has filled me. It's about comparable to tapas size and prices. Quality is decent

Also, under 18s welcome (to the Garden only, not indoor show) when accompanied by adults

Worth bearing In mind you can come on the guestlist and you don't need to order any food. You can just watch the performance for free
Thanks for the review. What time was the show, If you arrive for a drink through the guestlist?

Thanks for the review. What time was the show, If you arrive for a drink through the guestlist?
The show starts at 21:00 and finishes between 23:30 and 23:59. Space dependent, Garden guests can join the second half in a standing capacity from around 23:00

Outside musicians and DJs right from arrival, with a bit of theatrics too. But this is very much a fluid evolution so it will be interesting to see how it evolves and works in practice

Garden 528 Live on Ibiza Sonca now with video

Garden 528 Live on Ibiza Sonca now with video

Thanks for the link! Great music!

Reactions: PP
Its location betrays how good it is, but I've just eaten at Canalla Perú Nikkei, literally, at the bottom of the West End. And it's amongst the best restaurant meals I've had on Ibiza this summer

I'm looking forward to coming back and trying more of the menu

Its location betrays how good it is, but I've just eaten at Canalla Perú Nikkei, literally, at the bottom of the West End. And it's amongst the best restaurant meals I've had on Ibiza this summer

I'm looking forward to coming back and trying more of the menu
If it’s where I’m thinking, years gone by used to go there at about 7 am, the staff are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back