Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend good “menu del día” options in Playa d’en Bossa?

behind playa d'en bossa you've got sant jordi where you'll find a few spots for that. es timbal have a menu del día, then you've got la sargantana and can sala which have both very, very reasonable prices for decent food.

it's a 3 min taxi or a 15min walk really...

@stivi We’re off to Can Pujol tomorrow night. I’m sure I’ve seen you mention and recommend it a few times. Any recommendations on what to choose from the menu?

@stivi We’re off to Can Pujol tomorrow night. I’m sure I’ve seen you mention and recommend it a few times. Any recommendations on what to choose from the menu?

for dinner, fish & seafood I'd say

(rice dishes are lunchtime eats)

It's been exactly a year ago since I enthused about BOHO at Beachouse

Obviously the situated now compared to then is completely different, but I'm doing exactly the same this morning. Yesterday evening was simply fantastic. After some quieter editions earlier this summer (just simply a lot more competition in 2022), it was very busy. Great turn-out. Honestly the most beautiful people you will find anywhere 😍

The other big difference to last year, is that I had the pleasure of eating as well

It isn't cheap, that much is clear. But if you have the desire and means to lay down €200pp for an amazing dining experience, then please make Beachouse your go-to

The food was incredible. Octopus tenacle (which I'm a big fan of generally) was the best I've had anywhere. Tuna steak also great. Fillet steak was really good too, but the dish that surprised me most was the vegan risotto. Deep mustard flavours combined with asparagus. Can't rant about it enough. Then the desserts were top drawer as well

Compare this to say El Carnicero or STK, where you would be spending a similar amount and sometimes more, for the location alone it's a no-brainer. Do this on an event day like BOHO or another of their moonlit parties and you get your entertainment included - it's a really magical experience

Has anyone been to Sa Soca since they changed their chef last year? Would be very interested to see how it is now!

My 2 favourite san an restaurants are closed along X-mas holidays
I think Benitez restaurant IS closed too,i vé been to Can tue to buy oranges clémentine bananas n ginger dry fruits
Can Costa menu del Dia closed in ibz Harbor
Any menu del Dia in ibz town/Talamanca/ibz Harbor /figueretas?

For people been to can'ta restaurant in Santa gertrudis ,wich meal u advise?
Wont bé steak tartare,os à moelle ? camembert AT oven ,14€ when u know thé Price of one in french supermarket..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back