Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only can second this... The boss is so kind, great food... Amazing Paella... Going there since like 10 years and never disappointed! And of course... Some Hierbas to finish ;-)
I third this! We had a great meal last night. Amazing paella, peppers stuffed with seafood, flao and enjoyed some rioja and Hierbas!

Reactions: PP
while the pacha restaurant isn't exactly cheap, it's actually not overly expensive neither and the quality of food is usually really decent. various people on this forum have been using the 'dinner and club entry' formula over the years and AFAIK people have always been happy.

yeah, I do work for pacha now, but believe me I'd say the exact same thing if I was still with spotlight. it's genuinely a good deal and a nice evening / night out combo!
no shorts for the restaurant but the club is okay?

El Rincon de Pepe, San An. I went there last week for the first time in about five years. little did i know it has change hands, very disappointing.
yeah, I'll be honest, it was always one of my favourites but when I went earlier this summer it wasn't the same. Laminated menus, different staff. I'll give them another chance, but it was a shame

yeah, I'll be honest, it was always one of my favourites but when I went earlier this summer it wasn't the same. Laminated menus, different staff. I'll give them another chance, but it was a shame
Well I'll look forward to your thoughts. I don't think i'll be going back in a hurry?

Pretty gutted to read these posts. Always been a favourite. One we visit every time.

Can’t see a thread for 528 anywhere. Booked this for the mrs and to earn some good husband points, she’s a pole and aerial instructor so this is right up her street. Wow what a night it was definitely a highlight of the week and something I would recommend 100%. Absolutely first class service.
Is it not just the same old zoo with a dash of makeup? Or have they put some effort in?

Is it not just the same old zoo with a dash of makeup? Or have they put some effort in?
Never went to the old zoo but from what I know/read this is a completely different experience? We did the dinner and show and it was a lot of fun. The staff were amazing. Pre show drinks in the garden was also very good, we were given 3 glasses of cava each on the house. A lot of attention to detail going on throughout the whole experience.

Talking af 528... a certain Mr Rock DJ is rumoured to be the very special guest on thursday 11th of August with his new dance project Lufthaus :!:

You read it here first, kids...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back