Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks chaps. v useful! I'll have to compromise and go to a veggie rest another day - ugh those places always fill me with terror, beautiful as they are

hear hear - there with a vegan in September and partially started to change my life already so its not such a culture shock when we get there :eek:

Ate at the vegan point café in San An a few week ago. Good food, really cheap - a fraction of the price of Skinny Kitchen and Passion. Experienced ruined by the gentleman serving, who we witnessed sneeze into his hand, brush down his pinny and then carry on preparing food! :spank:

Ate at the vegan point café in San An a few week ago. Good food, really cheap - a fraction of the price of Skinny Kitchen and Passion. Experienced ruined by the gentleman serving, who we witnessed sneeze into his hand, brush down his pinny and then carry on preparing food! :spank:

I’d have upped and left that instant!

What’s your thoughts in best place for seafood or tapas in PDB?

Thinking of going to the old town on sat, state depending... any recommendations there?

:)

Best going to fig and down av de espana on the way to Ibiza town.. plenty little place off the Av. Anywhere with old men sitting outside with tiny bottles of beer does us.... tapas aplenty.. anyone know if Bar 43 is still open?

Popped down there tonight, said hello, asked for a table for one, got asked to wait, waited, waited, waited, waited, left. Pizza at David’s it is
We waited one evening and ended up elsewhere. Next night it was fine, drink at bar and table within 15 mins. Try it again another night as it’s very popular

We waited one evening and ended up elsewhere. Next night it was fine, drink at bar and table within 15 mins. Try it again another night as it’s very popular
Will do. Food looked great, shame paella is a min 2 people

On this is there many places that do good paella for one?

no. a real paella is traditionally always only made for at least two people.

comidas san juan in ibiza town does paella as lunchtime menu once a week, can‘t remember the day, maybe friday? so if you‘re solo and want paella that might be an option. but it won‘t be as fantastic as one which is made just for you and your group

N
no. a real paella is traditionally always only made for at least two people.

comidas san juan in ibiza town does paella as lunchtime menu once a week, can‘t remember the day, maybe friday? so if you‘re solo and want paella that might be an option. but it won‘t be as fantastic as one which is made just for you and your group
To eat paella, need friends

Yep, drink at the bar or get a high stool and wait a bit. I'm keen on the free plates that come with a couple of large beers or a bottle of wine....say no more

I once had to.share a paella with a very tall.Dutch tranny outside the restaurant at la.marina hostel right on the port in the mid nineties.. She lived up over us at the hostal and was.a.dealer. I was waiting to get pills from her she.said sit and eat... to say we.got.some looks would be an understatement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back