Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. a real paella is traditionally always only made for at least two people.

comidas san juan in ibiza town does paella as lunchtime menu once a week, can‘t remember the day, maybe friday? so if you‘re solo and want paella that might be an option. but it won‘t be as fantastic as one which is made just for you and your group

Thanks...other half not a fan - looks like im eating for two

Just what i’ve over heard a couple of people saying

New beach restaurant in santa e ‘blue’ - overpriced, not the best food and staff rude.

It looka like another wanna be place. The staff do look up themselves when i’ve walked past tbh. Attracts the open buttoned ralphy shirt types...range rovers in the car park you get my drift

AVOID

Just what i’ve over heard a couple of people saying

New beach restaurant in santa e ‘blue’ - overpriced, not the best food and staff rude.

It looka like another wanna be place. The staff do look up themselves when i’ve walked past tbh. Attracts the open buttoned ralphy shirt types...range rovers in the car park you get my drift

AVOID

Bullshit , try it yourself

The staff are great , foods ok same over the whole island

Day beds €8

You got this 1 wrong

Bullshit , try it yourself

The staff are great , foods ok same over the whole island

Day beds €8

You got this 1 wrong

Beds are €22 for two checked this morning. Nah it’s not for me im afraid and with regards to food it’s just what i’ve over heard. Staff - i’ve seen for myself

I've actually just been to blue the very first time this friday. and up to a certain extent because we've got friends who work there.

@SBrown91 yeah it has a bit that general posh beach club approach, but I personally thought it looked nice (especially the ceiling looking up when you're seated) and at least it's not all-white as so many of the other places. personally I found the service good and friendly, but I get that this really can change from day to day and also if you do know someone in a place then you normally simply do get treated a little differently.

as for the food, we genuinely enjoyed it. price-wise though I have to admit it's definitely not cheap.

resuming, it's not the sort of place I'd go normally, but we thoroughly enjoyed our late lunch there.

We found blue on our island travels late May. I think we had actually stumbled upon it on opening day.
We just sat at the bar facing the beach and had a couple of drinks which was lovely. The food looked incredible and I'm happy to pay a little extra for quality. Apparently the hotel behind is what is going to be the W?? (could be wrong here) but maybe a nice fit.

We went to Blue twice a few weeks ago with the kids. Regarding the staff, if you’re nice to them they are nice to you. They were actually very funny and great with our kids.

The food was great as well.

Sorry like but my room is spot on in every aspect.

Plastic sunbeds? Does that really make a difference?

Entertainment is sh**e but that doesn’t bother me as im never in for it

Maybe it’s just me but im not one for all the 5* fancy bollocks just not me
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back