Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting in C’an Pilot right now.

First time and went for the chuleton de buey. Wow... loved the fact you can cook each piece how you like.

Bread, Alioli and olives
1 large plate of green peppers, patatas ala panadera
2 chuleton de buey
3 large bottle of coke
1 glass of red.
1 camomile tea...

€61.90 totally worth it.

Defo return. No fuss no prentice of the beach clubsa and better value for money.

Is C'an Pilot open into October? If so think I will give this a try when I come for Cocoon and Afterlife Closings constantly hearing good things!

I think I’ve mentioned it previously in this thread.

Ate at Can Bass tonight and I really like it here, I honestly think they serve one of the best plate of ribs on the island. Lovely setting too.

And by Ibiza prices it’s pretty reasonable too. All washed down by the house crianza at €3 a glass.

Well worth a visit and plenty of parking.

Can Bass is great

Went to villa Mercedes the other night, got a table at the top of the stairs.. The food was very nice, as was the service and it wasn't too busy. We were also given a free glass of prosecco each at the end.. Which my girlfriend preferred to a hierbas!

She'd like to go again for our last meal since she enjoyed it so much, unless anyone has any better suggestions? We have a car so not necessarily limited to San An.

Edit - specifically looking for a good steak

Last edited:
Went to villa Mercedes the other night, got a table at the top of the stairs.. The food was very nice, as was the service and it wasn't too busy. We were also given a free glass of prosecco each at the end.. Which my girlfriend preferred to a hierbas!

She'd like to go again for our last meal since she enjoyed it so much, unless anyone has any better suggestions? We have a car so not necessarily limited to San An.

Try SA Capella which will be on price par with VM, book through FB around 7e in a cab from the rank and in a chapel, lovely place. There is parking onsite.

Or my fave Millas 45 in San An, again on FB and run by Alberto, cool place.

yes will be open. just make sure you book a table.
Just curious how far in advance would I need to book for a table at the beginning of October? Is the day you want to go ok or do they get booked days/weeks in advance?

Just curious how far in advance would I need to book for a table at the beginning of October? Is the day you want to go ok or do they get booked days/weeks in advance?

not weeks in advance, but simply to be safe I would call a few days beforehand. also keep in mind they are closed on wednesdays.

Blue marlin steak is good
The beef steak is banging at can Toni but it’s not exactly romantic

Sa Soca on the San Jose road just out of town- excellent food and service and fantastic view of Benimussa out the back.

Is it worth calling ahead and booking a table at La Bodega for next Wednesday before Cocoon around 11PM? I know the island is going to be quieter that week, but i know it can get seriously busy there too....

If you prefer a table outside yeah it’s worth giving them a call. Inside is usually ok but as you say you just never know with that place. It can get rammed very quickly especially at that time.

Fish Shack and Can Pilot aside - where is good for fish and/or meat near San Antonio or Ibiza Town?

can pilot with cool so lo usa ibz virgin met hi opening, hangin around pacha after solomun opening in a bar close by (didnt succeed to find 1 mate along my 15 whatsapp group :eek: guys were sleeping at midday? :lol:)
finally got my chuleton de buey with chips pimieno & garlic, im wondering wich meal ill order next time?any suggestion of good piece of meat? i like the fat.
First customers at 1pm (we wait 45mn)We didnt finish oile & aioli, the waiter brought a big salad but we never order it, so back to kitchen
Coffee & 45 were my drink, usa bloke had vodka n sparkling water, 60€ for the bill
33720470_10213629690229203_5282379697529815040_n.jpg

33713252_10213629689909195_5796897813015035904_n.jpg

Las rosales, pdb stuck to vistamar for their 11.5€ all bbq u can eat, its not quality meat but when u ar broken and dont want to drive and struggle to find parking place in ibz town (i couldnt cope the 20mn walking by feet so u can get my state of tireness, i was parked av espana but didnt know if comida san juan was opened on sunday & didnt want to take the risk, loosing 15mn to find P close to harbor but didnt find) its fine, better than junk food burgers
15€ with orange fanta & coffee
i didnt eat all their meat but avoid their steack one as too salted & elastic one too :D, ill be back for sure on a day of total wreckness & less money

Last edited:
I recall seeing a few posts about a particularly good Pizza place in Bossa...can someone remind me what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back