Restaurant reviews 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably THE best pizza in ibiza:
ENFARINARTE in san carlos :)
(not even a "real" restaurant ... more a "to go"-place)

Back as Avenue!

★ BIG OPENING ★
The Avenue restaurant team is delighted to invite you to Its Grand Opening
for a Cocktail Party on Tuesday, June the 14th.
Come experience our brand new concept and enjoy a night full of surprises...

sananbay ... PEREJIL RESTAURANTE CAFETERIA =》

menue del dia = 6.50 € ...
with big beer in iced glass = 8.00 €

plus they have great freshly pressed pomegranate-juice etc...
Will have a go when in san an for ocb ibiza sensations or sunset at savanah cafel del mar , kumharas ...
it 's opened from 8am to end, but what do they mean by end ? midnight?

wot is a cafe caleta? just had an expresso may 16 there

seriously? you've come to ibiza for I don't know how many years and you've never had café caleta?

look, next time you're here, go to sa caleta. the restaurant is sadly really nowhere as good as it used to be years ago, but go and have a café caleta there. they'll prepare it right in front of you.

i used to order expresso & didn't know they call americano a coffe with more water :lol:, i guess its a coffee with a heart? girly stuff :lol:
just saw on the adress gave by icey they made coffee ice cream/coffe at perejil restaurante , can't wait to taste all of these flavours :cool:
12928378_1284638224883576_7574034899024789219_n.jpg

:eek:

no. got mine cafe caleta here =》

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/beach/cala_carbo_i.htm
(2 restaurants there - but i think same owner.
first had lunch in the restaurant closer to the sea. then cafe caleta in the other restaurant 10 meters away ...)
cafe Cala carbo closed to the sea
13260168_10207682053221995_8300396173501585068_n.jpg

restaurante bar can vicent was empty around 6.00pm , staff guy was sweeping the floor, only one couple havin affair :D in beach
13335776_10207754272787439_6891715440590850008_n.jpg

weird it was empty when i went there on may 25, hope to meet you august or closing maybe at Pereiji restaurante?...weird some spotlight didnt meet me at some place we were at same place, it was more a lost of time answering on cellphone -> No more meetup in clubs for ibz aug 16/Closings !!!
in watching this thread, i have tu put in paper the places with adresses i plan to go such as La Bodega around rampart, !can Terra & so on (5 in ibz town 2-3 in San an & no more junk food ) avoiding some famous local places i already know such as Los pasajeros, comida san juan...there are nice pricey restaurants in ibz but don't have time for it :p as sometimes u don't have time for it, spending more than 2 hours:finding a P place, then the waiting to be served & so on...
For opening 16 ,we lost 20mn searching xicu bar & nearly get crazy as it seems to be so closed :spank: & finally went to bar Can Rafal but got the adress of Xicu bar now :lol:, mate lost his temper as very hungry, landed in ibz 2 hrs ago...
ps:got some loaded parisians in ibz now or next week, no need to give them advice they wont listen & enjoy showin off,spreadin their money; enjoying the commercial the dark side of ibiza :p (vip tables, housing at ushuaia hotel, goin to see Guetta :D)

Heading to El Row after Ants on Saturday and I'm looking for somewhere to eat in between, any suggestions for somewhere close by?

Would prefer more than just a bar snack etc

in PDB, White Eivissa or S enramada close to sankeys (anyone been to Buenas ondas? pdb) but you have to check closing time (especially for S'enramada a local bar cheap restaurant ), if u got a car ,Figueretas/ibz town is always a good choice for those openend between midnight 02h00 ...
Yes i will headin to elrow too but after zoo project & will plan to have a quick snack ..

Is there no a couple of decent spots in Sant Jordi as well? Was thinking of heading there myself before Space in September for a scran and some drinks to avoid the PDB hordes.

Do any of the locals (or people who've been this season) know if the restaurant in Ibiza Town by the walls of Dalt Vila that was previously Blonde (in 2014) and Angelo's (in the 2000s) has re-opened? It was such a lovely spot with beautiful views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back