Restaurant reviews 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need to book any of these restaurants or are they fairly relaxed and easy to get a table for lunch/early evening?

I assume you don't need to book properly in advance and just calling the day before would be fine? This is for end of June/start July by the way

yeah should be fine still then yeah. also depends on how pressed for time you are really, I've you've got time at some point you will get a table no matter if you've reserved or not.

yeah should be fine still then yeah. also depends on how pressed for time you are really, I've you've got time at some point you will get a table no matter if you've reserved or not.
Oh perfect, won't be in any rush at all so that's good to hear. Thanks and sorry for all the questions :D

Need help with the name of a restaurant please?

It's an Italian just inside dalt villa. Not oliva.

When you walk in to where oliva and the rest are on the square you almost double back to your left and up towards the battlements and it's right on the street.

There are a couple of shops across the street and there is a little jewellery shop down from it.

They do an absolutely fabulous steak tattaglia with rocket salad.

We have been about 5 times and it's really bugging me I can't remember the name.

do you mean tentazione? if so, it's gone!

4883078067_06a2fe3371_z.jpg

flickr

you might refer to tentazione which is sadly no more (closed at end of 2015 if I got my records right).

tentazione that's the one.

Gutted it's closed. We went about 4 years on the trot and loved it. Wee guy that ran it was brilliant.

We took the kids a few years back and it was great for them too.

Back this year with them, 4 and 2 years old. Any other places round about there you think would be suitable?

plaza del sol, for example... plenty of space for the kids to run and play!

with this beautiful pic the thread arrives to the end... we continue here.

6032304295_674b483b45_z.jpg

flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back