Restaurant reviews 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Zaguan is one of them great places to eat on the island. We go every time without fail.

However it's not Ibiza food it's typical of the food in the north of Spain i.e. the Basque Country.

Can't wait to return there in September.

any early bird offers in Ibiza town tue 28 March n 29 march plus aany 241 cocktails places , i hear craft beer is also on ibiza

Menu del dia is the best value this time of year,most restaurants do it..I think that's what its called.. 3 courses for €11.50- €13.50

Does that Pintxos place still do €1 euro pintxos on Thursdays? Not sure if that helps you @single dad , think you might be away by then. Spotted quite a big beer selection in chimichuri near san jose and theres a place in santa eulalia, cerveceria quintana, but dunno about ibiza town itself.

Does that Pintxos place still do €1 euro pintxos on Thursdays? Not sure if that helps you @single dad , think you might be away by then. Spotted quite a big beer selection in chimichuri near san jose and theres a place in santa eulalia, cerveceria quintana, but dunno about ibiza town itself.

yes thursdays in san an.

Oh right? I wasn't aware there was one in San An, i was meaning the one down the lane west of vara de rey?

ah it's different. the one in i-town is one place IIRC, the san an one is 40 bars doing pintxos on thu night (march - april)

ah it's different. the one in i-town is one place IIRC, the san an one is 40 bars doing pintxos on thu night (march - april)

Yeah I've fancied doing that for some years now but sadly ends Thursday before i land. Theres always next year i guess!

El zaguan and can terra are my favourite in ibiza..and home loos in figueretas is worth a trip if your near by.if only to meet boss who will never forget your name. Busy spot,good food and great staff..
we were at can terra one day aug 16 with best ibz mate but they were too long we left after waiting 30mn as we had no much time as it was midnight(on the way to close) & we had a big club planned , we went to a touristic restaurant in harbor having good time as i was laugin at ita ibz virgins , hittin on girls at our right & giving rcommandation of he best party to go that night, SupermartXe was his advice :lol: i screw his plan that day :spank:
yes if u like commercial shit the best night :D
13886509_10208261093177632_7249493681069284499_n.jpg
13886480_10208261094257659_6000661247439451158_n.jpg
13876123_10208261093937651_1312270282967797742_n.jpg
13900182_10208261093617643_6380795293104685502_n.jpg

i ve walked by el zaguan, & had a look at the price, quiet pricey, this adress is on my french guide but never been there..
for ibz 17 no time for real dinner, it will be fruits from the market, meals by a woman & seaside view restaurants a few time, otherwise No time to have dinner, tapas at the market Mercat Nou for breakfast , comin from the party, is the answer but they shut 2.00pm .
for pintxos 1€(jueves sociales, go b4 8.00pm otherwise nothing left to eat) i used to go there, beginnin of av de espana just b4 getting dalt villa ,(hard to spot as at the end of narrow street passing there since 99 & never pay attention for this local spot) crossing the road, adress given by Chepitobiz the funny weird clumsy with girls canadian with spanish roots spotlight :D (Hi weirdo if u read me :lol:)
https://www.facebook.com/Pintxos-IBIZA-175485499282101/?fref=ts
13450240_633589703471676_4487944142055475368_n.jpg

Anyone eaten at Cova Santa?
we wanted to eat but they told us u have to book for it o_O (unless 1 hour queeu i dont really remember)
we (1 fench, 1 U.A.E 1 us girl with mexican roots & 1 ita boy) skid marco party (2hours was fine there) & left the place around 10h30 as mate was really Hungry for his 1rst day, just picking at airport a few hours ago with no time to check in because Party & Party is the rule along my rides :cool:

it was nice Marco carola session that day,paying 40€ just for 2 hours :confused: quiet spreading money, it's why now when im with people, i keep on reminding them, keep some money for the cab, as i want to leave the party whenever i want & not because one is tired,starving ..
ps:even people know that i hate is party as amnesia, even all my contacts inclusind many djs worship him like sheeps, i m not a dj so i dont give a shit sayin that :D, mates can supply me ibz aug 17 (i ve done them a favour ibz au 16 that cost me 70€:mad:) to go to Music on party ,i will go anywhere but not amnesia at music on :lol: for sure, even We love murphys bar at pdb should be a better option or any westend bars in San an :spank:

Not for ibz 17 as i will choose my parties & dont follow anymore mates to please them (40€ spoilt sor ASOT AVB & 70€ for Music on:the most boring parties of all my life ) & will stick to my schedule. when u pay 60€ for a ticket its a better option to enjoy it from beginning to end, its over the last time decision, lets go for 2 hours to opening Paris by night with Bob sinclar from 6.00pm to 8.00pm , 70€ at doors :eek: (paris by night is now 63€ price at doors should be 90€ :spank:)when in opening Dance 88-90...or 50€ Destino Closing just for 1hour :rolleyes: even plalned to be there b4 7.00pm but we lander 10.00pm because of ibz side effect latency :lol:
the thing about eating in ibz is if u r into party marathon u don't have time , & having belly full at nigh don't help for the digestion,eating only morning & midday or late afternoon but the meals at night are over.

the only restaurant i will have a go is el boldado es vedra (maybe Yemenja again?),as i ve done so many times el carmen & the walk back to Parking up, after eating paella , is a nightmare , hoping we can park the car close to the restaurant & its as good as El carmen even better?
otherwise no fancy restaurants & it will be menu del dia at my favourite "restaurante Antonio" figueretas (open from 1pm to 5 pm,carrer del bisbe abady lasierra close to calle extremadura, i may try their meals instead of they menu del dia that include 2 meals one starter 1 dessert & bottle of water or wine for just 11.50€ this is the best place trust me :cool: unless u got lot of money to spread in restaurants with 50-70€ the bill or looking for gourmet/posh food :D ) , never seen tourists people there, a good sign except us :lol:

Last edited:
no fancy restaurants & it will be menu del dia at my favourite "restaurante Antonio" figueretas (open from 1pm to 5 pm,carrer del bisbe abady lasierra close to calle extremadura, i may try their meals instead of they menu del dia that include 2 meals one starter 1 dessert & bottle of water or wine for just 11.50€ this is the best place trust me :cool: unless u got lot of money to spread in restaurants with 50-70€ the bill or looking for gourmet/posh food :D ) , never seen tourists people there, a good sign except us :lol:
the owner retired and closed the restaurant at the end of november!

(by the way, i've been about to quote you MANY TIMES regarding what you consider figueretas: mercado nuevo/abad y lasierra/etc are NOT figueretas!)

in related restaurant news, the argentinian grill can mario in figueretas moves to what used to be il vecchio molino, almost opposite!

that is a bad news, for my menu del dia
i ve been to other place open anytime from 11.00 am for el menu del dia Can Brodis, av de cataluna if i reminds not so far from av de extremadura.
on the other side, it's cool for my diet :D it will be only Milk coffee, tapas ( little meals for 4€ :cool:) from market nou & soda at bar Sa placa, all morning at 8.00am & food to leave , bought to a woman
14610941_10208903796444812_4488871871591361976_n.jpg

Sorry to put figueretas for all the town including dalt villa too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back