Restaurant at Pacha

I'm quite a fussy eater... not really into fish dishes. Is there a good variety of food there? Meats etc?

My friend ate there a couple years ago and after they'd gone into the club the restaurant let them come back in to buy drinks - if you can persuade them to do this it makes it even more of a money saver (drinks in the restaurtant are much chepaer than the club)

I'm quite a fussy eater... not really into fish dishes. Is there a good variety of food there? Meats etc?

yeah there is plenty of choice, the food is divine and beautifully presented. the service staff are awesome as well - i couldnt finish my main due to the excitement and the heat (im never really hungry on holiday) and the waiter was really concerned, looking a bit worried and asking if i didnt like it! i didnt get to eat at pacha the last few times ive been to ibiza so im really looking forward to going again in june!

Just to let you know, I received an email from Pacha confirming my reservation and they have said there is a minimum spend of 70 euros per person to gain free entry to the club

Just to let you know, I received an email from Pacha confirming my reservation and they have said there is a minimum spend of 70 euros per person to gain free entry to the club

I would not worry about it, as long you don't take the p1ss an order water and try to walk into the club you will be fine. I have been with groups and spent less and with groups that spent more, either way you will save money.

I'm going again this September - just booked my hol. They still only taking bookings over the phone or are they gonna take email reservations?

I went at 10pm last year but it was too early. Gonna get dinner at midnight ideally this time.

ive booked pacha restaurant for the 20th september and have had a comformation email from them do you think i should reconfirm when i get to Ibiza

Anyone got an email for the resturant for reservations? I swear i have seen one in this thread but i cant see it now!!

Back