Restaurant at Pacha

They don't allow shorts, so last year I wore a really baggy pair of trousers and simply rolled the legs up before hitting the main room.

Looked really good too. But be careful you don't drop food in your turn ups when dining at the restaurant. That's the downside of really baggy trousers.

I somehow managed to drop a scallop in my turn ups and didn't realise until it came shooting out when i was "having a moment" on the dancefloor.

The Scallop shot across the room and hit one of the Swedish House Mafia (the fat one) in the face just as he was at a crucial moment and fcuked his mixing up.

It was a legendary moment.

(glad i didn't order clams)

And from that day forward, whenever my friends hear a DJ throw a **** tune into the mix, they all say "****ing hell, he's just "Dropped a Scallop"." and elbow me (if i'm there)

But then i found out you could wear shorts afterall!

Yeah, always cracks me up when I see that photo of you that night on Facebook.:lol:

For those not friends with Mark on FB:

MCHammer.jpg

I really want the other half to take me when we're in Ibiza this summer, anyone got any examples of what the menu is like? He is very picky (although getting better) and want him to be able to eat something while we're there :D

wow i didnt expect that sort of menu thats for sure, pleasant surprise, definately gona have to get me and the girls there.

Im sure its been said in this thread but i amright in thinking its preety much next to Pacha ?!

wow i didnt expect that sort of menu thats for sure, pleasant surprise, definately gona have to get me and the girls there.

Im sure its been said in this thread but i amright in thinking its preety much next to Pacha ?!

It is around the left of the entrance as far as I remember , I had a peak through the door once it looked lovely, does anyone know if you can take teens in there?

It's in the same building as pacha, i think you use an entrance to the right of the club as you look at it.

The restaurant entrance is on the left as you look at the club. The food ans service is top notch. It is well worth the money, the drink prices are what you would pay at a normal restaurant. Book early because sometime reservations are hard to come by.

The restaurant entrance is on the left as you look at the club. The food ans service is top notch. It is well worth the money, the drink prices are what you would pay at a normal restaurant. Book early because sometime reservations are hard to come by.

Sweet i am hopefully gona persuade the girls to do this :D
Il be like a tour guide for them, if it wernt for this site none of the girls would be able to know of any this *pat self on back* :lol:

Sweet i am hopefully gona persuade the girls to do this :D
Il be like a tour guide for them, if it wernt for this site none of the girls would be able to know of any this *pat self on back* :lol:

I printed the timetable thing off the first time I went, was a godsend 8)

Is this the only menu they are likely to have? I went a few years ago and rather than a set menu there was normal one where you could pick and choose your starter, main and dessert. or is this menu just an example do you think?

Is this the only menu they are likely to have? I went a few years ago and rather than a set menu there was normal one where you could pick and choose your starter, main and dessert. or is this menu just an example do you think?

I posted that as an example. You can pick and choose from the menu. If you want you can set up a special menu for groups of 10 or more.

You can eat à la carte.

I posted that as an example. You can pick and choose from the menu. If you want you can set up a special menu for groups of 10 or more.

Ah thanks for that! I was so looking forward to pacha the last time i went i couldnt manage the 3 courses i ordered for the excitement! :p

I can't decide wether to do the restaurant first before the club when i'm over in June... I've never eaten at Pacha before! Is it worth it? How much are we looking at for a good meal, drinks etc?

I can't decide wether to do the restaurant first before the club when i'm over in June... I've never eaten at Pacha before! Is it worth it? How much are we looking at for a good meal, drinks etc?

about 40 - 60 euro per person well worth it

Back