Restaurant at Pacha

If it was me, I would feel comfortable spending no less than 100E per couple. You cant take ths piss.

You could in fact, and its not something I would do, is to book a table, walk up to the main club entrance, give your name where they promptly let you in and then disappear inside the club if it is busy enough!:eek:

And then yout get an invitation or just walk straight into the club?
Pay your bill, get up and head straight in.
I've never even discussed it with restaurant staff. Just walked right into the club.
I usually take the route through the Funky Room (the restaurant's toilets are right next to that part the club)

how long does it normally take for them to reply to a reservation? i emailed them via there web site 4 days ago but im yet to get a reply. the reservation is for cadenza in early september if this makes a difference?

how long does it normally take for them to reply to a reservation? i emailed them via there web site 4 days ago but im yet to get a reply. the reservation is for cadenza in early september if this makes a difference?
I would get all 20th century on them and give them a call ;)
+34 (971) 310-959

i couldnt recommend it enough. the service is excellent, food is really nice although a bit unusual for my scottish palate. the ox steak is a great shout!!!

everything is reasonably priced but normally find for 2 eating and drinking aplenty never comes to more than 150e.

id def call them as you can book immed over the phone and always enjoy the feeling of being reconnected to the island when on the phone!!! :)

I think we'll be booking a meal there for one of Cadenza nights, if we haven't gone to Pre-party. Makes sense to have a nice meal, cheapish drinks and then go out....assuming I've not spilt dinner down myself.

I might do it the sweedish house mafia night (will be our last night) but only 2 of us, Can you book on the day in an outlet in san an or does it have to be done before going?

I might do it the sweedish house mafia night (will be our last night) but only 2 of us, Can you book on the day in an outlet in san an or does it have to be done before going?

I'd call them at least a few days before to be safe. I'd book the table for 11pm or later.

Pacha Restaurant

Me and the missus are going out for 4 nights on 12th Sept. Phoned last night and booked a table for us on Monday 13th and was offered two timeslots, 10pm and 12.30am (midnight), so took 10pm. I phoned to book.

For larger groups (say over 10), a deposit is required.

I didn'tt actually ask about a price threshold for free entry but two colleagues were told €70 per person. One was for the closing party and one was next week.

I think you will be o.k at 10pm. We were given this time for our table and thought it might be too early, but to be honest it worked out just fine :)

By the time we had a cocktail, checked out the menu, took our time over dinner, had a coffee, another cocktail etc etc it was after 1am, and we weren't rushed to move on. We then moved outside to the Terrace at the entrance for a beer and fab people watching! Fair enough it was pretty mobbed in the main room when we first headed out but we enjoyed some time up on the Terrace until it chilled out a bit - I was pleasantly surprised :)

Back