Restaurant at Pacha

we have tried both times and id def say 10pm is the better option.

its always better to let your meal settle and enjoy a few drinks before going into the club for a bit of shapeshifting. as said if you finish by 12.30-1 and head in you have 5-6 hours in the club as well.

and i have never felt rushed in the slightest by the staff. if you go at 12.30 you may find you rush yourself a bit as you dont want to be too late going into the club.

i say take your time, spend as long as you can in the restuarant and enjoy the experience.

As noted above, 10pm is a good time to go.

As for the 70 Euro rule, I think it's more of a guideline than a strict rule. As long as you have a normal meal with drinks and don't order a salad and drink water, you should be fine. In any case, you're getting a meal, drinks and club entry for the price of a club ticket and one drink inside. Good deal!

10 PM is a good time for dinner. Like others have said dinner, coffee, and drinks. You will end up in the club with perfect timing. 1230 and you won't finish until 230 or 3, cuts down on club time.

Personally i prefer going into clubs at 3am when the main DJs are on and when the crowd filters away slightly about 5 as people leave and the music really get's going...

Depends though, doesn't it? If there's a good line-up I'd rather get there earlier and enjoy more of it. There could be other good DJs on before the headliner.

And at Pacha, there's always the rooftop terrace and Funky Room to spend a bit of time in between dinner and the main act, if you finish dinner too early.

Depends though, doesn't it? If there's a good line-up I'd rather get there earlier and enjoy more of it. There could be other good DJs on before the headliner.

And at Pacha, there's always the rooftop terrace and Funky Room to spend a bit of time in between dinner and the main act, if you finish dinner too early.

ditto

What if you paid for your food and headed for the club and they never let you in, How gutted would you be?!

Personally i prefer going into clubs at 3am when the main DJs are on and when the crowd filters away slightly about 5 as people leave and the music really get's going...

I wouldn't be hapy if the music only got going at about 5!! They're much stricter on closing times nowdays

I book the table for 10, hit up the club @ 12:30 & sit on the terrace upstairs having a few bevs untill the main gets going at about 2:00. If u take the table at 12:30 you'll get into the club at about 2:30 or 3 anf then ou're basically being a pussy & only going in for 3-4 hours which is pretty softcore

I wouldn't be hapy if the music only got going at about 5!! They're much stricter on closing times nowdays

I book the table for 10, hit up the club @ 12:30 & sit on the terrace upstairs having a few bevs untill the main gets going at about 2:00. If u take the table at 12:30 you'll get into the club at about 2:30 or 3 anf then ou're basically being a pussy & only going in for 3-4 hours which is pretty softcore

I'd much rather go to a club that's fully rocking when I walk through the door and the atmosphere and music is really going off at around... wait for it - 3 am!

It's called the peak time for a reason...

Then again if you think having dinner in a nightclub then chilling on a terrace is hardcore then please yourself ;)

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the restaraunt? I want to go and eat first this year before hitting the club. I normally like to wear a smart pair of shorts when i go to Pacha! Would this be allowed at the restaraunt? I know some places are funny with shorts...

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the restaraunt? I want to go and eat first this year before hitting the club. I normally like to wear a smart pair of shorts when i go to Pacha! Would this be allowed at the restaraunt? I know some places are funny with shorts...

Thanks

They don't allow shorts, so last year I wore a really baggy pair of trousers and simply rolled the legs up before hitting the main room.

Looked really good too. But be careful you don't drop food in your turn ups when dining at the restaurant. That's the downside of really baggy trousers.

I somehow managed to drop a scallop in my turn ups and didn't realise until it came shooting out when i was "having a moment" on the dancefloor.

The Scallop shot across the room and hit one of the Swedish House Mafia (the fat one) in the face just as he was at a crucial moment and fcuked his mixing up.

It was a legendary moment.

(glad i didn't order clams)

And from that day forward, whenever my friends hear a DJ throw a **** tune into the mix, they all say "****ing hell, he's just "Dropped a Scallop"." and elbow me (if i'm there)

But then i found out you could wear shorts afterall!

They don't allow shorts, so last year I wore a really baggy pair of trousers and simply rolled the legs up before hitting the main room.

Looked really good too. But be careful you don't drop food in your turn ups when dining at the restaurant. That's the downside of really baggy trousers.

I somehow managed to drop a scallop in my turn ups and didn't realise until it came shooting out when i was "having a moment" on the dancefloor.

The Scallop shot across the room and hit one of the Swedish House Mafia (the fat one) in the face just as he was at a crucial moment and fcuked his mixing up.

And from that day forward, whenever my friends hear a DJ throw a **** tune into the mix, they all say "****ing hell, he's just "Dropped a Scallop"." and elbow me (if i'm there)

Good one LMAO

hahahahaha thats hilarious, nearly spat my coffe out with laughter, what a classic moment :lol:

It was really funny. My friend was in the VIP and captured the whole thing on his camera.

Apart from the bit where the DJ started crying when a piece of roe got stuck in his eye.

BRILLIANT :D:lol::D:lol:

Surely deserves a place in the hallowed spotlight hall of fame.

Back