Restaurant at Pacha

stuartp

Has anyone eaten at the restaurant at Pacha? Just trying to get a handle on the food etc.

Also I had heard that you get free entry into the club if you eat there first. Is this true?

Yes. Officially, there is a certain spend-per-person threshold but generally if you have a meal there then your party gets in for free.

The food is pretty good. Not cheap but not excessively overpriced. Kind of an Asian-influenced fusion menu, including sushi. Drinks are cheaper than in the club so good idea to get lubed up before you go in.

I'd expect to spend about 50+ euros/person but when you consider entrance to the club is 40+ eur then it's altogether a good value.

Some of our friends did it last year, they said it was definitely worth doing.
We'll probably take this approach this year.

Thanks guys

Thanks for the replies - got a table booked for 23:00 and getting lubed pre club is a definite must - cheers

Yes. Officially, there is a certain spend-per-person threshold but generally if you have a meal there then your party gets in for free.

The food is pretty good. Not cheap but not excessively overpriced. Kind of an Asian-influenced fusion menu, including sushi. Drinks are cheaper than in the club so good idea to get lubed up before you go in.

I'd expect to spend about 50+ euros/person but when you consider entrance to the club is 40+ eur then it's altogether a good value.

sent my reservation via their website for next tuesday, just waiting on confirmation now. Hope they dont try and rush you out after your meal would like few bottles of wine before going into the club. Entry is still free isnt it if you spend over 140 euros otherwise I'll buy my tickets before I go.

sent my reservation via their website for next tuesday, just waiting on confirmation now. Hope they dont try and rush you out after your meal would like few bottles of wine before going into the club. Entry is still free isnt it if you spend over 140 euros otherwise I'll buy my tickets before I go.

Theyre actually quite chilled regarding taking your time, they dont rush you at all.

I've eaten there lots of times and always thought the food was good and the service more than passable. And yes, you get in free.

That said, my friends had a table for 10 at 10.30pm on Thursday and didn't get out until 1.30am because the service was so slow. They complained however, and had a number of items that came late deleted off the bill and were given free champagne too.

So, from what I know, it's well worth it, and if they mess up, they try to rectify it.....

How far in advance do you have to book your table? Thinking about it for either Subliminal or Swedish House Mafia in a few weeks.

Has anyone eaten at The Pacha Restaurant lately, would love to take the girlfriend there and move onto Pure Pacha on a Friday. Has anyone experienced the free entry when eating there this year and if so how much did you pay for food?

Has anyone eaten at The Pacha Restaurant lately, would love to take the girlfriend there and move onto Pure Pacha on a Friday. Has anyone experienced the free entry when eating there this year and if so how much did you pay for food?

Yes
Yes
120-140E per couple - starters, main, 1 des, 2 bots wine, 2 beers, 2 mojitos

dinner

I would recommend dinner at pacha. The service and meal was a good price/value. I have gotten good service every time. I never felt rushed to order or order more food, I say I was finished and wanted the check everytime. I was never asked how much I spent ( we always drank loads. May have raised the tab:eek::eek:) before we went inside. I have gone with as few as 2 and as many as 8. I only had one time when they were fully booked. That was the night of 3 hours before dinner. Great value for the Euro IMO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back