Resistance 2019

I seen vids from Vista room it looked ok when H82 and Eats was on... The main room was probably carnage due to the balance

I actually think over crowding is a problem when you have more than one room because you cannot predict an even spread

Ha. How fickle are clubbers? Moan that the island is too quiet for x many weeks, then all go to one party because everybody else is going and complain it's too busy. Mental.
Say what you like about Coxy, but fact of the matter is he filled a 10,000 capacity club last night. Who else can do that in the current climate?

I'm glad to see some sensible responses from forum members regarding how busy it was last night - better still that you guys enjoyed yourself! Says a lot for this younger generation of clubbers, eh!

Last edited:
People need to get a grip, closing a few years back was much busier.

That club is only good when busy.

Best night there for a few years.... can’t please people.

Ha. How fickle are clubbers? Moan that the island is too quiet for x many weeks, then all go to one party because everybody else is going and complain it's too busy. Mental.
Say what you like about Coxy, but fact of the matter is he filled a 10,000 capacity club last night. Who else can do that in the current climate?

I'm glad to see some sensible responses from forum members regarding how busy it was last night - better still that you guys enjoyed yourself! Says a lot for this younger generation of clubbers, eh!
Completely agree with your post.

That was an incredible night, these people need to stick to places like Hi.

Can’t imagine Privilege that busy, must have been quite a sight that.

Even last week which sounded much quieter the queues were pretty horrendous for vista and upstairs dome smoking area...

It wasn't Coxy who filled it
The lineup filled it

I went to resistance last year in August and Cox was playing it definitely didn't feel at capacity and from what I have been seeing and hearing is Ibiza isn't as busy this year

As said Capacity is 10k.... not 10k in the main room

I've never been to an Ibiza club that is totally rammed but have experienced it elsewhere.

From what I have witnessed I can only assume a lot people like standing extremely close to each other with no room to move. If they get bored with this they start barging into people (me) looking for space that does not exist.

It's not for me, I prefer being able to dance but each to there own.

I've never been to an Ibiza club that is totally rammed but have experienced it elsewhere.

From what I have witnessed I can only assume a lot people like standing extremely close to each other with no room to move. If they get bored with this they start barging into people (me) looking for space that does not exist.

It's not for me, I prefer being able to dance but each to there own.
There was tons of room to dance, some girls were doing the running man.

The lineup filled it

Curious to know who else on that line-up you think has a pull anywhere close? JJ is the closest, and even he is light years away.
Loco Dice? HYTE tells the story there.
Nic... how is DANCE OR DIE faring?
HS82 - Labyrinth was not a puller.
Charlotte de Witte - she's great, no disputing - but I'm not sure how many tickets she sells on her name in Ibiza quite yet, especially since she is playing a lot this summer.

The lineup filled it
He had the Vista full at 22:00pm to be fair, and it remained chokka till after 2. Thinned out abit and there was more room to breath. But obviously if moving between rooms forget about it. One of the bouncers was making use of the capacity by constantly patrolling, I even seen him with his hand in someone's pocket at one point!

Full review coming later but Privilege was definitely maximum capacity last night between peak of 2-4am - at least 20 minute queue to reach the dome. Very difficult to move around the vista room and surrounding bars were 10 minute queues for a drink...

Saying that, I have only attended Privilege on coxys birthday’s and must say it is my favourite club on the island when the place is
Banging like it was last night.

Charlotte De witte was incredible in the vista room, some amazing techno - the last hour there was a good amount of room to manoeuvre. We tried to enter the main room for cox/dice but decided to stick with the vista for quality of music/space reasons.

Back