Resistance 2019

I was at last year’s closing, & one thing I liked from that was the access u got to get behind the main room DJ box. That way u could get into the terrace from the side door, helping traffic flow in & out of that room. At Tuesdays opening I was hoping it would be the same, as I wanted to flit between rooms regularly, but it seemed restricted, with security preventing u getting behind there. As it was, with sole access to the terrace being the rear doors, it meant a lot of pushing & jostling there. Still had an amazing night, & when I did get on the terrace, I thought it was rocking

I was at last year’s closing, & one thing I liked from that was the access u got to get behind the main room DJ box. That way u could get into the terrace from the side door, helping traffic flow in & out of that room. At Tuesdays opening I was hoping it would be the same, as I wanted to flit between rooms regularly, but it seemed restricted, with security preventing u getting behind there. As it was, with sole access to the terrace being the rear doors, it meant a lot of pushing & jostling there. Still had an amazing night, & when I did get on the terrace, I thought it was rocking

I was able to do this for a bit during Nic F's set last year at Cox's bday but they blocked access eventually. I did it purely to use the bathroom in the main room.

I liked how it was less crowded behind the DJ and you get an upfront view of the gyrating dancers. Miss kittin where you at?

Nah you’re probably right. We can normally get list if a certain headliner / resident is playing but tonight is proving harder. If we can’t get a cheap sitter we may bail on it

Nah you’re probably right. We can normally get list if a certain headliner / resident is playing but tonight is proving harder. If we can’t get a cheap sitter we may bail on it

it is a tricky one for lists tonight yes

Wrist bands on PDB - 30 euros before 11. But early but then Cox is on from 10.

Forum opinions?

More cost on sitter but still save net 30-40 euros - we won’t drink that lol

Wrist bands on PDB - 30 euros before 11. But early but then Cox is on from 10.

Forum opinions?

More cost on sitter but still save net 30-40 euros - we won’t drink that lol

Get there earlier, leave earlier? Depends. You want to stick with JJ & LD at the height of numbers just to see Coxy again? That's the make-or-break for me.

come say hi eh
I did just that haha. During Itheane if you remember. Overall it was a top night at Priv, CDW was my personal favorite, absoluely mudered the Vista whilst roadtesting some of her upcoming catalogue. She really is something special. Loved the vibe set by Cox and Nic to start. Coxy topped off both sets with Deetron's T-Symmetry. What a party defining track.

I did just that haha. During Itheane if you remember. Overall it was a top night at Priv, CDW was my personal favorite, absoluely mudered the Vista whilst roadtesting some of her upcoming catalogue. She really is something special. Loved the vibe set by Cox and Nic to start. Coxy topped off both sets with Deetron's T-Symmetry. What a party defining track.
You sound like my kind of person.

Back