Resistance 2019

Havent done a Carl Cox Night at Privilege yet, will it be comfortable and easy to get beers etc or a nightmare? Never had any trouble for Tiesto and ASOT in there

Did Resistance in 2017 but it wasnt as big as I’d imagine it will be 2 years later
Can you remember rough drink prices from 2017 and if certain bars costs more like amnesia VIP etc?

Can you remember rough drink prices from 2017 and if certain bars costs more like amnesia VIP etc?

up in the vip the drinks are more expensive, as is the case in all of the clubs.

drinks will be similar in price as the other clubs. water probably 8-10€, beer 11-14€ or so and longdrinks 15-20€ or similar.

up in the vip the drinks are more expensive, as is the case in all of the clubs.

drinks will be similar in price as the other clubs. water probably 8-10€, beer 11-14€ or so and longdrinks 15-20€ or similar.
Thanks stivi haven't been since 2013 hopefully the club is just as good as I can remember

Dunno how i can remember as i was mangled but long drinks were €17 at closing last year

Thanks stivi haven't been since 2013 hopefully the club is just as good as I can remember
Ended up going last year after a few during the day went a bit far... Whilst I won't say it was as good as back when it was open during the day, seeing it nearly full and everyone going for it made for a cracking night. Say what you like but get the right atmosphere and fill it it's some place

Set-times are out. It seems both EE and Charlotte get solo sets as well, in addition to their B2B. Albeit an hour, but Charlotte closing Vista - YAY! Also seems Vista will go until 6am for the opening at least. Last year it was 5/05:30 most dates.

Would have preferred if they gave S and D 3 hours and cut Maceo and Beyer's by an hour. Charlotte and and Eats only getting 1 hour each is ehh but should still be a great party

Would have preferred if they gave S and D 3 hours and cut Maceo and Beyer's by an hour. Charlotte and and Eats only getting 1 hour each is ehh but should still be a great party

If S&D had been closing I may have weakened and gone in at 4.30-5.00 till the end. But decided on a full night's sleep instead - need me kip ? :lol:

They can cut maceo all together lol, I dont see the appeal in this guy.

Back