Rangers!!

city have a MASSIVE presence in northern Ireland,and Southern Ireland.they're also MASSIVE in Spain,Italy,France and all over Europe. I've also heard they are MASSIVE in America,South America,Africa and Asia,not to mention Manchester...they are MASSIVE there,everyone is a blue in Manchester:lol:

How long did it take you to think that one up?

Clever boy!

im sick of this ****

what started as a dig at Rangers (deserved after that result) has descended in moral debate with high horses all round

personally i couldn't care less about religion in sport
should be no place for it
i suppose if someone wants to bring it into it thats their right - but if 11 from 1 team ask for devine intervention from whatever idol they worship and the other 11 do the same, is it guaranteed to be a draw?
i hate Celtic cause they are my biggest rivals - nothing less

also, i have no desire to be English or support England - granted, a few muppets in Rangers support make the connection - but me, i have a big grin when England get beaten - its Scotland for me tho Rangers come first

yeah but whats annoying is that we seem to be having a monthly slagging match between tims and huns and it just looks ****e

i think words associated with the old firm should be added to the banned words list! its a clubbing forum about ibiza. you dont get this kind of baiting from any other clubs in the uk.

Whats the script with you mate? Everytime johnny posts something on here you try and have a go? Your an absolute weirdo, I raised a point bout me thinking that there was a big Man City following in Ireland and he said there wasn't, end of. Your a sad wee guy supporting a ****e wee team, catch a grip and get tae f*ck!!

big words our kid, had a buckfast have we??:lol:

whats annoying is that we seem to be having a monthly slagging match between tims and huns and it just looks ****e.

Agreed, it's all getting a bit tired now. (It was getting a bit tired a few months ago to be perfectly honest)

Maybe we should move en-masse to some celtic fan websites and slate Tiesto and discuss the best nights out in Ibiza... :lol::lol::lol:

city have a MASSIVE presence in northern Ireland,and Southern Ireland.they're also MASSIVE in Spain,Italy,France and all over Europe. I've also heard they are MASSIVE in America,South America,Africa and Asia,not to mention Manchester...they are MASSIVE there,everyone is a blue in Manchester:lol:

we're a massive club you know, we're gonna make some big signings this season and show those red c**ts who's no 1,sure they don't even have any fans in Manchester do they :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats the script with you mate? Everytime johnny posts something on here you try and have a go? Your an absolute weirdo, I raised a point bout me thinking that there was a big Man City following in Ireland and he said there wasn't, end of. Your a sad wee guy supporting a ****e wee team, catch a grip and get tae f*ck!!

this guy is a serious bitter cu*t mate, literally EVERY time i post anything you can be guaranteed he will be straight in with some pathetic jibe, as i said previously one has to wonder what he would be like in real life if this is the way he behaves on the Internet:eek:

Good win today anyway, unconvincing but a win all the same..do you go to the game?

correction Johnny, you sad old smackrat!!

I only jump in when i think you a talking utter garbage, which is just happens to be most of the time. You are an odious piece of crap and a waste of skin. I think at some point you have rowed with everyone on this board because they don't support celtic, or the rags or like the music you like, or the food you eat or the clothes you wear etc etc....do you see a pattern here?? Probably not!!

I see Celtic cruised to a 1 - 0 victory in their first match of the season, but Rangers had much more of a struggle and only managed to win 1 - 0. The season is effectively over.

At the end of the day ...

Opinions are like arseholes ... everyone has one and they all stink.

Love thy neighbour folks :)

... Unless he supports Cowdenbeath

People will do well to remember we play in the Champions League every year and more often than not qualify for the next stage, not bad for an entire team costing less than 1 or 2 players would cost alone in some teams.

and yet for every season youre in the Chumpions League, your manager moans that he has no money!

:lol: - Spurs have never had the luxury of a CL income, only 35,000 capacity and yet smacked one of your sides 2-0 and thats having sold one of our best players for a £13m profit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: in your face!

Behave! :lol:

There were still 28,000 there and all you could hear were the 1000 or so City fans. Couple of my mates who are Celtic fans who were sat at the other end from us even agreed.

FACT.

of all the away support tucked into the corner of White Hart Lane, I have to say, Newcastle, Man City, Liverpool rank among the most vocal to visit. especially when theres less than 1000.

Man Utds "support" is woeful and they only wake up when they're winning. (oft chanting that monotonous "United.... United.... United...." - such a creative bunch.

Back