Rangers!!

give rangers some credit

2m5nocm.jpg

Humped out of Europe and it's only August PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Your lot were rubbish tonight. Play like that and you'll be following Rangers out of Europe. Extremely quiet home support too - it was just like being in Old Trafford.

Your lot were rubbish tonight. Play like that and you'll be following Rangers out of Europe. Extremely quiet home support too - it was just like being in Old Trafford.

It was a pre season friendly:rolleyes: what do you expect a capacity crowd with amazing atmosphere,the bad weather didn't help either.

Anyway if we were bad what were Man City,we pissed all over you the second half and should've won in the end,granted city had the better of the first half especially that guy Martin Petrov who looks useful, but pleassseeee, it was only a pre season friendly, you can hardly take these games as being really serious.

, it was only a pre season friendly, you can hardly take these games as being really serious.[/quote]

If this is so, why do you ALWAYS take comments seriously? Such as your response to chewie saying Celtic played crap?

"People will do well to remember we play in the Champions League every year and more often than not qualify for the next stage"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, touchy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I always say, you love to dish it out but can never take it...(regardless of which of your favourite teams it is)

got to laugh at the way this thread has turned out ..... FFS as soon as Jonny says anything people cant get to the keyboard quickly enough .....

and all this talk about the old firm being lower half of the league or Championship at best would be about right ......

but if we had the TV money that yer average Premiership Team (all mentioned above) we would be top 6 no problem.... we cant even match wages like yer Bolton's and yer Blackburn's but if we were down south and were in the Premiership it would be your average team/club in the championship not us.... and thats the reason we aint wanted....

were too Big worldwide than all teams mentioned.... and would lap up even more revenue at your expense!

Fact! ;)

I was under the impression you lot liked Smith (although i suppose after this disaster:lol:)

Perhaps bring back Paul Le Guen eh :lol::lol:

i would have kept Le Guen

6 months is no time to judge someone
some of his signing hadn't worked out - but have Smith's? did Strachans start off well??
Murray made the mistake of effectively backing Barry Ferguson over PLG and it cost us

at least then we looked like we might have a decent footballing team in the future
it would have been worth taking a year of pain for a better grounding for the club

They don't want you because of the bigotry that goes with the old firm. I know that doesn't include everyone but its a stinking lose lose prospect for England. And why should a Scottish team be playing in an English league? Its a ridiculous notion born out of greed.

oh and i don't know how you expect clubs like United to mount a serious challenge like we used to be able to do in the 80s when any time we develop a decent player they get taken off our books big a reasonably small cheque, if anything the OF should be trying to encourage growth amongst the smaller teams (!) rather than skimming even more money out of them for administration costs.

An absolute joke. Even the Celtic fans I speak to agree with me on that point (not Rangers fans obviously, they are officially boycotting Tannadice at the minute anyway).

I get the feeling to Southerners this threads going a bit Saint and Greavsie talk about the Endsleigh League as if its im---portant---Saint and Greavsie talk about the Endsleigh Leage as if-----its important Saint etc....

They don't want you because of the bigotry that goes with the old firm. I know that doesn't include everyone but its a stinking lose lose prospect for England. And why should a Scottish team be playing in an English league? Its a ridiculous notion born out of greed.

Cardiff come from Wales ! :)

i agree though ....it wont happen in our life time

Anyway if we were bad what were Man City,we pissed all over you the second half and should've won in the end

Behave! :lol:

There were still 28,000 there and all you could hear were the 1000 or so City fans. Couple of my mates who are Celtic fans who were sat at the other end from us even agreed.

There were still 28,000 there and all you could hear were the 1000 or so City fans. Couple of my mates who are Celtic fans who were sat at the other end from us even agreed.

away fans get that bit more excited due to the bevvy ...... a needless friendly

anyway it was a Celtic select with players playing who arent even wanted against a strong Man City team ..... i thought both teams were poor!!! :p

away fans always make more noise, if we played at yours we'd have about 10,000+ for a friendly,andf then you would hear atmosphere;)

I assume you were present to see your beloved team?

, it was only a pre season friendly, you can hardly take these games as being really serious.[/quote]

If this is so, why do you ALWAYS take comments seriously? Such as your response to chewie saying Celtic played crap?

"People will do well to remember we play in the Champions League every year and more often than not qualify for the next stage"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, touchy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I always say, you love to dish it out but can never take it...(regardless of which of your favourite teams it is)

wibble wibble

Back