Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anarchy.jpg

real anarchy in the UK :p

If the paying back only kicks in at 30 grand & it works out about 15 quid a week, i'm all for it. It should not put people off going as the payback is ok.

Loads of numpties go to uni as its the thing to do to get laid & smashed. Disco dancing BSc at bangor uni etc - these people need putting off tbh & anyway, the whole systems been unaffordable for decades.

Send in the army.

Im in uni now you'd f***ing hate me if I told you what I spend my student loans etc on :oops::twisted:

Im in uni now you'd f***ing hate me if I told you what I spend my student loans etc on :oops::twisted:

I spent my student loan on accommodation.
I spent all my work money (I had a job at uni) on drinking. :lol:

What do you spend yours on, then?

Hah, I would have said that it is impossible to look like a massive wuss if you are snapped hitting the popo with a big stick.

Till I saw that photo.

Looks like he would have been better off swinging a handbag.

"Oooooooooooh take that you horrible policeman."

Too scared to so much as mention Saturday's protest on this forum for fear of being lynched by Tory voters and old ladies.

Of course! That's what all 500,000 of us were doing. :lol:
It is amazing, although not really surprising, how much attention the few trouble makers received.

I take it the vast majority of the event was peaceful, etc.? Do you feel voices were heard?

We drove past some people chained to some railings on the megabus... why do people do that chain themselves to things? I've never really got that

Do you feel voices were heard?

Doesn't really matter - they'll only get louder if they're not.

It feels really important at the moment because they're in the process of slowly dismantling the NHS so as not to cause a stir.

Ugh.

Corporations are the hand that guide nation states ie Euro zone, less corporate taxes, cut spending on the working class etc....... Does anyone think they are better off sine the euro zone came to being?

We drove past some people chained to some railings on the megabus... why do people do that chain themselves to things? I've never really got that

Blatently trying to copy that scene from Ali G

CHIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKENNNNNNNNNNN DIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:lol:

Back