Printworks London

From my point of view, the lineup does nothing. No trance at all, which is a shame as last time there was PvD and Above and Beyond. Another victory for the dirge bleeps and blops lovers. No Bicep either.

Too right :lol: Line ups look unreal to me. All we get up here is the same tech house names over and over. Although we do have a promotor from elsewhere hosting a night at Digital with Jeff Mills and theres a night with Ben ufo but thats about it so far for our autumn/winter

What you reckon about Sasha at Middlesbrough Empire? Class night to be fair.

Why yikes? There’s no reason why some can’t like trance and Bicep yet find most of the other Printworks stuff unbelievably dull. The Bicep gig was brilliant and so was PVD’s album event and we’re the only two times I’ve done printworks. The idea of four hours of Solomun or Patrick Topping has nil appeal. Maybe Anjunadeep will surprise with a more varied lineup than the monotony of most of those djs currently listed.

A question

Have booked 3 tickets but havent put names on 2 of them due rushing to book them (at work) does it matter? Doesnt say on FAQ

A question

Have booked 3 tickets but havent put names on 2 of them due rushing to book them (at work) does it matter? Doesnt say on FAQ
My name and email was on both my bookings, We didn't have any issues getting in. All they do is scan it. Take ID as they do check that and they search you, I had a full body pat down. Maybe I just look a bit dodgy!

Last edited:
Back