Printworks London

...now hoping that Diynamic put on some form of carry on for that as 2am is far from a finishing time in anyone's books!

Fabric and EGG yet to announce anything so there is hope!

...now hoping that Diynamic put on some form of carry on for that as 2am is far from a finishing time in anyone's books!

Fabric and EGG yet to announce anything so there is hope!
Sorry but EGG is not worthy to host Solomon! Fabric would be a good one though.

Sorry but EGG is not worthy to host Solomon! Fabric would be a good one though.

Sorry I worded that terribly - I was saying they are two other options if there isn't a Diynamic afters somewhere else. I don't think either one of those two venue's would be used.

11-2am Solomun set is a decent time for a day venue....
I have a sneaky feeling he may not close. I only say this as they rarely get a late night licence so may put someone else closing in hope there's not 4000 people all leaving at 2am.

I dived in and got tickets for Solomun. Gotta say I’m a bit worried about the crowd though.

Also going to Glitterbox with the Mrs on Saturday, completely different night but she’ll love it I am sure

Haha! Well that must be legit.

I'm wounded. I was looking forward to that one!!

it doesn't look like whichever Arpiar artists that was booked for the Half Baked party that night is playing either. They're prob saving their energy for Sunwaves.

Haha! Well that must be legit.

I'm wounded. I was looking forward to that one!!

it doesn't look like whichever Arpiar artists that was booked for the Half Baked party that night is playing either. They're prob saving their energy for Sunwaves.

Likely that Half Baked couldn't afford/justify the fee and rider without Printworks' share.

Solomun now confirmed 4 hour set 10-closing - really cannot wait for this one!!

Attachments

• 602AC180-1D0C-4FA6-BBE8-8544FE97A8E3.jpeg
    602AC180-1D0C-4FA6-BBE8-8544FE97A8E3.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 20
Back