Printworks London

The lighting look pretty good from a video I saw.
Can't wait to go in a few weeks.

I got goosebumps watching the RA footage of Troxler closing printworks with, The Streets - Weak Become Heroes.

Very relevant lyrics to alot of people involved in the scene and an absolute anthem.

yes stone cold classic with two quality remixes from ashley beedle and royksopp

Looking at vids it seemed a bit tight...

Looks like the lighting was on a moving platform above the dance floor which was quite cool

Right guys, i have absolutely nothing but good things to say about printworks, the ONLY downside to it would be that the toilets aren't on the same floor as the press halls, but other than that, I'm honestly over the moon i attended the opening event, the lighting and production was unlike anything I've seen before, the main room was constantly changing in atmosphere because of the moving lighting rigs, which is something i haven't seen before but now i have i can't wait to go back! the day was definitely one to remember and I have never had goosebumps like i did when Weak Become Heroes - The Streets came on at the end, everyone was hugging each other and cheering, was emotional!

If anyone is thinking of attending Printworks, do NOT hesitate, you will not regret it!

ROLL ON LUCIANO AND KLOCKWORKS! :)

How did you find the capacity? Enough room?

Lighting looks amazing

PLENTY of room mate, could've easily put another 1000 people in that venue without it feeling 'too' cramped, was more packed towards the front of the press halls but was tons of room towards the back, with the music just as loud as the front, for once i can actually say that a flawless venue has come to london!

They only sold 2,500 tickets and it's being billed as a 5,000 space. So there's plenty of room... at the moment. Btw if they open up all of the rooms potentially could then they estimate they can fit in 13,000!! :eek:

@Joe Loder pretty much echoes what I've read/been told elsewhere.

They only sold 2,500 tickets and it's being billed as a 5,000 space. So there's plenty of room... at the moment. Btw if they open up all of the rooms potentially could then they estimate they can fit in 13,000!! :eek:

@Joe Loder pretty much echoes what I've read/been told elsewhere.

If an event pops up that uses all available spaces then that will be a dream come true for me, if they are able to fill it then it would go down in history!

The music was pumping in the press halls, although if you were positioned in the middle then it did seem a little quieter, no worries tho 2 steps forward or back then it was just as pumping!

That is good to hear....I just think a rammed venue isn't fun at all so I just wanted to check

I am keeping an eye out for Klockworks for my birthday but I can see myself missing out on tickets as they sell out so bloody quick

I think the organisers always work within their license / with the authorities to assure the events go ahead and are safe. I think they will work up to bigger numbers over time. Fantastic that its all thumbs up!

Boys saturday was massive. All of my concerns were completely unjustified. The token line was happy at pretty much all times.

The sounds syetem was on point. production was class. and the crowd was happy throughout. Good location aswell.

Much better then docks. I need to be more optimistic from now on imo.

No, Hot 82 for me 1st April. I do sometimes attend Abode events, next one is April at The Source bar, Maidstone

Anybody have any idea when events will start to be announced post April? Will be over for a weekend in June and always looking to do some planning.

Anybody have any idea when events will start to be announced post April? Will be over for a weekend in June and always looking to do some planning.

Not sure mate, must be soon as we're nearly in March!
If I notice something go up I'll post here.

Nearby parking anyone? I know of the big Tesco and shopping mall at Canada Water, but it's max. 3hr stay.

Anybody know what the restrictions are for the Odeon car park??

Back