Printworks London

Went yesterday and it didn't disappoint. Dixon absolutely smashed it even though it was a short set. Folamour was great fun and DJ Koze also played some absolute belters!

Such a shame it's closing for 3 years, it was an excellent venue - and I loved that most of the parties were during the day and ended by 11pm. As I'm getting on a bit now there's not many other choices in London that offer this and I am well past 6am finishes these days (unless it's in Ibiza!)

Went yesterday and it didn't disappoint. Dixon absolutely smashed it even though it was a short set. Folamour was great fun and DJ Koze also played some absolute belters!

Such a shame it's closing for 3 years, it was an excellent venue - and I loved that most of the parties were during the day and ended by 11pm. As I'm getting on a bit now there's not many other choices in London that offer this and I am well past 6am finishes these days (unless it's in Ibiza!)

Agree on the earlier finishes, also means the day after isnt a total writeoff

Drumsheds was a temporary venue in the warehouses behind IKEA a few years ago, I saw Carl Cox there - it was a good day party but the sound was terrible as one side was open into the outside space/bar area.

They're splitting the old ikea into 3 areas and outside space (think the biggest room will be 8000 capacity).

Printworks was a guaranteed good day/night with a great crowd - I hope this is the same with the new venue! Looking forward to seeing the lineups soon

Drumsheds was a temporary venue in the warehouses behind IKEA a few years ago, I saw Carl Cox there - it was a good day party but the sound was terrible as one side was open into the outside space/bar area.

They're splitting the old ikea into 3 areas and outside space (think the biggest room will be 8000 capacity).

Printworks was a guaranteed good day/night with a great crowd - I hope this is the same with the new venue! Looking forward to seeing the lineups soon

Got to be some split into smaller rooms, as we know from the extensive chat from the Privilige thread filling anywhere 10k plus is a massive ask, always better to sell out and leave some wanting more than an empty ish main room

Back