Printworks London

Went to Printworks for the first time yesterday. I have to say everything was spot on including the sound. Not sure if it was louder than usual but certainly wasn’t too quiet. How big tho!? That long room you see on socials feels like only a third of the venue and took 10 mins to walk to room 2! (Was pretty spangled tho so may have got a bit lost on route 😵‍💫)

So glad I ticked it off tho before it shut and really pity its closing for good 😕

Artwork & Omar S were the highlights of the day 👌🏼

I'm going this coming Sunday for the Glitterbox show.

@Ferd / anyone else........where is good for a pre and post drink? (considering its Sunday)

@Ferd / anyone else........where is good for a pre and post drink? (considering its Sunday)
We've had a few pre rave pints at Leadbellys, just next to Canada Water in the past. Advise booking though.

Ah no mate, shame, I'm actually going on Friday for Music On for my last ever trip. Ended up going to DJ Tennis last Easter thursday too, that was also brilliant. Seems like they are get better and better as the final weekend gets nearer 😭

I agree with comment earlier about the sound really not being a problem now. Not sure if I'm just use to it, but it feels like its louder than previous seasons.

Yeah agree with others in terms of pre-drinks Leadbelly is only one that's very near by. Food there is terrible though so I wouldn't eat there.

If you have a little more time and weather is nice we sometimes go to Salt Quay pub which is by the river and has more pub feel with a nice outside area. This is about a 15 min walk to PW though.

Have a great time!

Ah no mate, shame, I'm actually going on Friday for Music On for my last ever trip. Ended up going to DJ Tennis last Easter thursday too, that was also brilliant. Seems like they are get better and better as the final weekend gets nearer 😭

I agree with comment earlier about the sound really not being a problem now. Not sure if I'm just use to it, but it feels like its louder than previous seasons.

Yeah agree with others in terms of pre-drinks Leadbelly is only one that's very near by. Food there is terrible though so I wouldn't eat there.

If you have a little more time and weather is nice we sometimes go to Salt Quay pub which is by the river and has more pub feel with a nice outside area. This is about a 15 min walk to PW though.

Have a great time!

Can echo the food- was not good. Not good at all.

Oh, the Bermondsey beer mile isn’t too far away either if you like your ale. Not sure which tap rooms are open on a Sunday though

Did you go on Sunday? Let us know how it was if you did.

Music On on friday was great fun and a good way to finish my adventures at Printworks.
Crowd was quite young, younger than Drumcode, Hydra and even Hot Since 82 this season, but the vibe was still good and as I've said before, sound was vastly improved on previous seasons.

Just hope whatever they do with it, it won't become too sanitised and generic.

Did you go on Sunday? Let us know how it was if you did.

Music On on friday was great fun and a good way to finish my adventures at Printworks.
Crowd was quite young, younger than Drumcode, Hydra and even Hot Since 82 this season, but the vibe was still good and as I've said before, sound was vastly improved on previous seasons.

Just hope whatever they do with it, it won't become too sanitised and generic.
mate, i didn't in the end. Childcare issues last minute!

Back