Potentially a new trance night in IBIZA - Shine

You went for the Trance Week Shine which is good.

Tickets were on sale via ticket merchants on the island, they usually can be purchased until quite late.

€20 increase in price between advance and on the door is common, seen Cream do €45 adv up to €70

Yep, first time I ever went to Ibiza me and a mate bought tickets for PVD on the door at €70 each.

Looks like I’ll be back waiting for lineups before booking my trip next year again then :lol:

Did you visit Tropicana instead of Tropi? I did one night and have to say it was pretty good musically. Someone played a Kearney’s version of System F’s Cry and it was unreal. An underrated classic.

Did you visit Tropicana instead of Tropi? I did one night and have to say it was pretty good musically. Someone played a Kearney’s version of System F’s Cry and it was unreal. An underrated classic.

It’s been a regular haunt for the last 6 days or so :lol: Oscar gave me a CD of a mix of one of the DJs on Monday which I’m taking home as a souvenir! The pints of vodka and mixer have sent me home in many a state :lol:

Might call in later as it’s somewhere I feel comfortable with now the others have left and I’m Billy no mates :(

It’s been a regular haunt for the last 6 days or so :lol: Oscar gave me a CD of a mix of one of the DJs on Monday which I’m taking home as a souvenir! The pints of vodka and mixer have sent me home in many a state :lol:

Might call in later as it’s somewhere I feel comfortable with now the others have left and I’m Billy no mates :(

Hah sounds awesome! Stay away from the venoms, I ended up in a bad way one evening from a few of them. Thought I’d have learned by now!

Tropi was closed this year wasn’t it? Blamed on the legislated earlier closing times. I found that a bit strange as it always seemed to be pre 1am when it was busy. It was a terrific little bar.

Thursdays at Tropicana are ranch night this year. Oscar was playing there.

Love tropi trance bar but I like Tropicana more since it’s bigger, also the sound system is pretty instense in there

Unfortunately it’s no longer a trance bar but a restaurant, the Tropicana is now basically what tropi trance bar was like but bigger:)
Is it every night? It’s owned by Oscars dad isn’t it? I know they were going to do Thursday trance night.

Didn’t realise Tropi was a restaurant. That is sad news. Terrific little bar, when that is what it was.

Is it every night? It’s owned by Oscars dad isn’t it? I know they were going to do Thursday trance night.

Didn’t realise Tropi was a restaurant. That is sad news. Terrific little bar, when that is what it was.

Every night I’ve ended up at Tropicana in the last week it’s been trance, apart from Friday night I think but I didn’t go that night!

Every night I’ve ended up at Tropicana in the last week it’s been trance, apart from Friday night I think but I didn’t go that night!

Interesting it's still doing trance, thought it was just a Thursday night thing. Clearly not!

It's owned by one of the family, as I believe sin is as well. (At least, I recall being told that when I first visited Tropi)

Went to the closing party on Monday night - best party on the island in my opinion!! Best crowd, best music, even had a chat with Alex Morph!!!

There needs to be more of nights like this

I caught Shine a couple weeks ago, and I fully agree! Going in I was a bit skeptical if it could match the great trance nights I'd had at Cream in the past, but they really pulled it off.

Also nice to find there's still a lot of love out there for PvD, beyond the hardcore trance community, but still attracting people who are genuinely fun to party with.

Great to hear it's likely to be back next year - it'll be on my must-do calendar again for sure.

Back