Politics Discussion (& Gossip)

She could be the female Morrissey.

hmm, maybe in idiot world, but most rational people would see she made one innocuous comment. He spent decades spewing bile

I see your point but I think the people that appreciate this album as a great album would have done anyway. If the ridiculous furore brings it to a wider (some paying) audience that’s a good thing. Those reducing it to a vehicle for ideology would never have been actually listening anyway.

Impressed that Haslam was one of the few that spoke out against the hysteria.

agreed

hmm, maybe in idiot world, but most rational people would see she made one innocuous comment. He spent decades spewing bile

I was joking.

I think there are a lot of sensible people who can separate music from perhaps a couple of inadvisable comments, either in terms of opinion or the way it was expressed. I don't think she'll have any issue selling out her upcoming shows.

So I was trying to get balcony ticket for Roisin at the O2 in Glasgow. None were available, so I thought they'd sold out real quick. Turns out they never went on sale. So they're expecting maybe a half full venue. Can't believe she wouldn't come close to selling out that venue... Very strange!

Back