Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children and people exercising are exempt. It must be a world first to ban people from drinking water in the sun I've never heard of anything so f***ing stupid in my life!!

Children and people exercising are exempt. It must be a world first to ban people from drinking water in the sun I've never heard of anything so f***ing stupid in my life!!
I get the feeling they want to turn San an into a family resort, or at very least try to move it up market.
The latter won't happen without a decent big club there and while the accommodation is cheaper than pdb you going to be getting the "types" they appear to be targeting.

Next they'll have fun and dance police on patrol. Lol (that been said I do have sympathy for the police who have to deal with loads of drunkards every night)

I get the feeling they want to turn San an into a family resort, or at very least try to move it up market.
The latter won't happen without a decent big club there and while the accommodation is cheaper than pdb you going to be getting the "types" they appear to be targeting.

Next they'll have fun and dance police on patrol. Lol (that been said I do have sympathy for the police who have to deal with loads of drunkards every night)

If they wanted to make san an upmarket the west end would have been gone years ago. As much as they hate us they still need our cash...

they have clarified again:

Frente a la controversia que ha levantado la modificación de la Ordenanza de Convivencia que fue aprobada inicialmente en el pleno ordinario del mes de abril, el Ayuntamiento de Sant Antoni quiere hacer algunas aclaraciones:

- El artículo que ha provocado la polémica es el artículo 42 de la misma ordenanza, en concreto los puntos 4 y 5.

- Artícuo 4: "No se permite el consumo de bebidas alcohólicas en los espacios públicos cuando se realicen fuera de los espacios autorizados entre las 00.00 y las 8.00 horas o, en general, cuando puedan causar molestias a las personas que utilicen los espacios públicos y la vecindad, excepto las autorizaciones que se puedan otorgar en casos puntuales"

- Artículo 5: No se permite el consumo de bebidas, por parte de una o diversas personas, cuando por la morfología o naturaleza del lugar público, el consumo pueda hacerse de forma masiva por grupos de personas o invite a la aglomeración, que podría deteriorar la tranquilidad del entorno o provocar situaciones de insalubridad, o cuando el consumo se exteriorice de forma denigrante para los viandantes o el resto de usuarios de los espacios públicos.

- En ningún caso estará prohibido el consumo de bebidas no alcohólicas en otros supuestos diferentes a los recogidos en el artículo 5. El consumo de agua, zumo y otras bebidas no alcohólicas NO está prohibido, excepto en situaciones por todos conocidas (botellones y aglomeraciones en zonas de ocio nocturno u otras) que puedan provocar malestar en los vecinos o provocar situaciones de insalubridad (suciedad y acumulación de resiudos)

- Sí quedará prohibido el poder salir de los locales con bebidas alcohólicas o no alcohólicas (excepto terrazas y espacios autorizados) en cualquier tipo de recipiente (cristal, lata o cartón) con la misma filosofía: evitar aglomeraciones en la calle que puedan provocar intranquilidad.

- Esta ordenanza responde a la necesidad de regular situaciones que se han estado repitiendo a lo largo de los años y da una nueva herramienta a la Policia Local para evitarlas.

- La ordenanza se ha aprobado inicialmente y ahora comienza un procedimiento de alegaciones.

So using google translate this means it only applies between midnight and 8.00am and the drinking of water, juices, fizzy drinks is okay?

"Faced with the controversy that has raised the amendment of the Ordinance Coexistence was initially approved in the regular full of April, the City of Sant Antoni wants to make some clarifications:

- The article that has caused controversy is Article 42 of the same ordinance, in particular points 4 and 5.

- Artícuo 4: "consumption of alcoholic beverages in public places is not allowed when conducted outside authorized areas between 00.00 and 8.00 hours or, in general, when they can cause discomfort to people who use public spaces and the neighborhood, except authorizations can be granted in individual cases "

- Article 5: beverage consumption is allowed, by one or several persons, when the morphology or nature of the public, consumption can be massively by groups of people or invite agglomeration, which could impair the tranquility of the environment or cause unsafe situations, or when consumption externalize so demeaning for pedestrians or other users of public spaces.

- In no case shall be prohibited consumption of soft drinks in other different assumptions to those contained in Article 5. The consumption of water, juice and other soft drinks is not prohibited, except in situations known to all (bottles and agglomerations nightlife areas or other) that may cause unrest in neighboring or cause unhealthy situations (accumulation of dirt and resiudos)

- Yes it will be forbidden to leave the premises with alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages (except terraces and authorized spaces) in any type of container (glass, tin or cardboard) with the same philosophy: avoid crowds on the street that may cause unrest.

- This ordinance responds to the need to regulate situations that have been repeated throughout the years and provides a new tool to the local police to avoid them.

- The ordinance was initially approved and now a claims procedure begins."

Never heard of so much guff in all my days.

I take it the hiring of 3000 more coppers is currently ongoing in order to dish out the thousands of fines every night?:confused::confused:

Local Police dismantled a post mojitos in Cala Saladeta
The agents have reported two people for making hawking without permission |
This same position has already been denounced years

Agents Local Police of Sant Antoni held on Monday afternoon a performance in Cala Saladeta against unlicensed hawking.
Local police identified and charged two people who had installed outlets mojitos and other drinks despite lacking municipal authorization and against current regulations, he reported yesterday by the City Council. The agents seized large quantity of alcoholic drinks, utensils for preparation of cocktails and umbrellas that were used in this activity.

Not the first time that the local police in Sant Antoni dismantles this position mojitos and other items of Cala Saladeta, whose leaders also tend to play music.

This performance, highlighted the City of Sant Antoni, is part of the campaign launched by the City Council on May 1 to control hawking on the beaches and in the urban area of the municipality, a campaign which will run throughout the season tour.

Police sources revealed yesterday that "have reached the island a lot of street vendors operating in summer mainly on the beaches of Sant Josep and Sant Antoni".
Apparently, Cala de Bou is one of the places where they usually stay.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...a-local-desmantela-puesto-mojitos/839590.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back