Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that the bars are adapting and advertising DJ's from 9pm to try and tempt people out earlier, it won't change overnight but if they can get people out even an hour earlier than they have done in previous years it goes a big way to making up for the revenue lost between 3am and 6am.

chiste.jpg

there's been problems for the bars in the west end EVERY weekend but I can't be bothered to continue putting the links to the articles... the police and the sniffing dog are busy-busyyy!

2mlg6h.jpg

PdIyF

They would be better taking the doggy for walkies at the bottom of the strip. Plenty to be sniffed out down there, but then what would be point in doing that eh.

You okay dude? Lately your posts don't make any sense to me... The one about the tunnel from bora bora to pacha for the locals?! What's wrong, Craig? Getting a bit worried!

Please don't make me explain to you what's wrong with spoiling yet another virgin area of the island to build an unnecessary chiringuito (even if it will be removed at the end of the season)!

Mcrackin when your sitting on the new 360° island at ibiza rocks thinking it can't get any better than this..:rolleyes: plenty of people will be at cap negret thinking they just found a little piece of heaven.. Its not as if sa trinxa, ashram or fish shack just magically appeared after a storm....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back