PIKES

What’s car park situ at likes like? My wife is driving and we plan to arrive 10.30 so quite early for a few hours. Is it easy to park ?

Website not working for everyone or just me? Typically as im trying to sign up guestlist for 2 weeks time

I’ll be putting my name down for 22nd and 23rd too. Then we’ll see if I can handle the pace 😂

Will say hello to anyone looking like your avatar! Am a lot less moody in real life.

remember first meeting Diver in there and that was turbo intense, just as I started tripping hard on these smurfs. I nearly fell backwards off a wall, with all these conversations floating in and out in the haze, with this northern voice suddenly going “… y’know me don’t yer… it’s deep sea diver off the forum like.. I stuck up for yer didn’t I when they kicked yer off, like…”

And life was never the same again

Will say hello to anyone looking like your avatar! Am a lot less moody in real life.

remember first meeting Diver in there and that was turbo intense, just as I started tripping hard on these smurfs. I nearly fell backwards off a wall, with all these conversations floating in and out in the haze, with this northern voice suddenly going “… y’know me don’t yer… it’s deep sea diver off the forum like.. I stuck up for yer didn’t I when they kicked yer off, like…”

And life was never the same again
I’m told I no longer look like my avatar as I have blonde hair now 😂 Every time I’ve tried to change it I get an error message. I’ll have another try over the next few weeks :)

Guestlist sorted for the 21st. She was asking what nights were going to (yes im the boss) and she wasn't best pleased when i said first night “because you always take things too far on the first day”

I think i can completely write off sasha on the first night because i mentioned akasha too and straight away all i got was “that’s a mission away, too much for first day with early flight” - maybe i’m not the boss💁‍♂️

Guestlist sorted for the 21st. She was asking what nights were going to (yes im the boss) and she wasn't best pleased when i said first night “because you always take things too far on the first day”

I think i can completely write off sasha on the first night because i mentioned akasha too and straight away all i got was “that’s a mission away, too much for first day with early flight” - maybe i’m not the boss💁‍♂️
She is right though - its a mission 😂

Back