PIKES

tbf Pikes was never just disco. I'd say your average Harvey set is probably

40% electronic/chug/house
30% disco
15% mad uncategorisable energy
14% balearic classics
1% the spanish hustle

yeah, we'll almost certainly be there for the last one on the 23rd. Roughly 5 years on since my last one (which I still maintain is one of the greatest parties I've ever been to)
2019 the last two nights of Harvey were incredible! If you mean that year? From the closing party, we walked out of Freddie's after eight in the morning and I was still thinking for two days afterwards, what the hell did I just experience? 😅

2019 the last two nights of Harvey were incredible! If you mean that year? From the closing party, we walked out of Freddie's after eight in the morning and I was still thinking for two days afterwards, what the hell did I just experience? 😅

I think we were at the penultimate one that year. Really enjoyed the 2019 Pikes thread with all the tune ids/reviews. The atmosphere that night was amazing. The only disappointment was the 4am shutdown because I'm sure he and the rest of us would've carried on for hours.

yes, he played it about half an hour in!
And also on Sunday, Hernán always delivers a good party.
Very tempted to go to Soundgarden on the 21st of August at Cova Santa now, another B2B, this time Nick Warren.
Any report regarding the sound level on the terrace this year?

What’s the taxi situation like after Pikes? Got to get back to Santa Eulalia and not sure if it’s going to be too much of a pain in the arse..

Back