PIKES

Had a ball as usual at pikes on Sat 15th there, Bushwacka plus who knows who else. Can’t beat the mix of people though, I’m just dreading it outgrowing itself, so many more people in general talking about it when we were out and about.

I am excited about Monday this year. May do clockwork orange at Cova Santa on Sat instead of my normal Pikes house party.

Bye is a mint DJ but depending on his “script” would determine a lot.
JST needs to stick with what he knows best.
I agree his a Don

Bysie can play what he likes there, and the 3 times his played so far this season he hasn’t dropped a classic.

We went to Pikes last Monday with all good intentions of having a good time. We had a few drinks around the pool and chatted to some nice people. When the music started in Freddie's, it was crap, it put me in mind of a provincial wedding in a church hall. Suffice to say we left sharpish after less than an hour and went to DC10 as we had guest list at Circoloco. It certainly was a night of contrasts, with the music at Circoloco being the antithesis to that at Pikes 😏

We went to Pikes last Monday with all good intentions of having a good time. We had a few drinks around the pool and chatted to some nice people. When the music started in Freddie's, it was crap, it put me in mind of a provincial wedding in a church hall. Suffice to say we left sharpish after less than an hour and went to DC10 as we had guest list at Circoloco. It certainly was a night of contrasts, with the music at Circoloco being the antithesis to that at Pikes 😏
I have hear good things about Monday - Maybe an off DJ?

Who was playing at any track id’s to understand music being played?

I’ve got a feeling John Kelly might Pop up there next over the next 2 Mondays. He used to play Manumission a lot and he’s at Es Paradis next Friday, me and the Mrs are going

We are out there with our Parents and the Boys and will have one Day/Night out (CO at Es Paradis) I don’t think I can push to 2 Nights out out of 5. Unless I take her 74 Year old Dad, that might Work 😂

Back