Pikes Hotel

I'd love to stay at Pikes but its just the wrong side of the island :rolleyes:

San An does nothing for us, too much travelling involved :confused:

...and I just read this morning that is apparently is Kate moss´favourite place to stay, whilst in Ibiza. See, San An can be nice for those who think not'!

the ecotax is dead.

but by a 'strange' quirk, pikes one of the most luxurious hotels on the island was still officially classes as a hostal and so did not have to collect the tax.

is it any wonder other hotels wanted the tax scrapped?

Ibiza-girlie said:
See, San An can be nice for those who think not'!

It'll take more than a nice hotel to get me in San An :rolleyes:

The price is OK though, we payed 180 euro at Es-Vive, but Es-Vive is perfectly siuated for us ;)

I do think Es-Vive is overpriced though, we are staying in a very swanky hotel in Barcelona (NYE) for around 120 euro :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
I just heard that EAS vIVE IS SO OVERRATED AND THE HYPE DOESNT MATCH WHAT YOU ACTUALLY END UP GETTING......

Definitely not, it's a lovely hotel, great people, fab atmosphere, friendly staff, great location............ :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
I just heard that EAS vIVE IS SO OVERRATED AND THE HYPE DOESNT MATCH WHAT YOU ACTUALLY END UP GETTING......

Definitely not, it's a lovely hotel, great people, fab atmosphere, friendly staff, great location............ :rolleyes:

Don't bother Babs, let em stay in San An :rolleyes:

jesus.......no need to comment on that snobbish attitude. We never give you a hard time about your choises, why on earth do you feel you need to do that to "us"...or whatever.
You said yourself, B that you would stunned by having to pay extra for a room with a view that didnt provide that.....
I would love to live at pikes, tho..if it good enuff for a supermodel, im sure its good enuff for anyone....

Ibiza-girlie said:
jesus.......no need to comment on that snobbish attitude. We never give you a hard time about your choises, why on earth do you feel you need to do that to "us"...or whatever.
You said yourself, B that you would stunned by having to pay extra for a room with a view that didnt provide that.....
I would love to live at pikes, tho..if it good enuff for a supermodel, im sure its good enuff for anyone....

It was a joke :rolleyes:

I probably wouldn't pay extra for a seaview again, but I would stay at Es Vive again no question about it, cos I don't mind paying a bit more to be in a nice hotel with like-minded people.

I'm going to save my stay at Pikes til my honeymoon.

If pikes is good enough for grace jones, the late freddie mercury, julio inglesis, and many other 'superstars', its good enough for me.

where's that bank loan.

Robo said:
If pikes is good enough for grace jones, the late freddie mercury, julio inglesis, and many other 'superstars', its good enough for me.

where's that bank loan.

A standard room at Pikes isn't that expensive, you're looking at about 180euros per night for a room, it's if you want to have one of their fanciest suites that you're talking silly money. If Tom ever decides to make a respectable woman of me then he'd best start saving now lol :p :lol: ;)

Back