Pikes Hotel

DrewUK said:
Kang said:
As for one dimension, again I have to stick up for Drew here because he and his girlfriend took Ben and I to some gorgeous restaurants in lovely settings and some wicked bars which we would not have found in a week!

I could go on - but that's girls for you ;)

;)

And we'll be doing it all again next year :p

Hey, we should go rent a car and visit all those other places and broaden our horizons :rolleyes:

We really intended to get a car and see more but just didn't have enough time.

Oh well, just means we'll have to go again this year and for longer!

You lot can stay where you want next year - I'm getting a boat and mooring up in Ibiza town. Be sure to wave on your way past, it'll be the one with a helicopter on the back :lol:

BBS said:
You lot can stay where you want next year - I'm getting a boat and mooring up in Ibiza town. Be sure to wave on your way past, it'll be the one with a helicopter on the back :lol:

Well personally I don't see the point in having a really nice yacht with models draped all over it, champagne on tap and fantasic views of the island when you can stay in a s**thole in San antonio!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Scoobie said:
BBS said:

Well personally I don't see the point in having a really nice yacht with models draped all over it, champagne on tap and fantasic views of the island when you can stay in a s**thole in San antonio!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Hey Scoobs, don't go putting ideas in my man's head ;)

well, we are not on a budget, we just DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE either - about where we stay as long as it´s near the strip, becuz we dont care about hotel fascilities and/or poolarea. We come to Ibiza to explore, not to hang around in some pool or whatever.-......we could do that at home, as we have that already.

Its all about priority, and I dont make my hotel a big priority as I prefer being out in the sun on a good beach with happy people who are enjoying their vacation as much as I am

well Drewuk surely you´d understand that you are taking this very personally yourself, so I had to answer as well..... rolling eyes wont really get you anywhere. We all have dif. issues, i just dont think it gives any of you the right to judge eachother or me for that matter just becuz we dont value the same things

you have all made great points and I think it's good to see balanced opinions being put across for those who come on here.

stop arguing and smile..geez :lol:

Ibiza-girlie said:
well Drewuk surely you´d understand that you are taking this very personally yourself, so I had to answer as well..... rolling eyes wont really get you anywhere. We all have dif. issues, i just dont think it gives any of you the right to judge eachother or me for that matter just becuz we dont value the same things

So don't go accusing people of saying things they haven't :eek:

Kang said:
We were staying at the Jet Apartments and I am no snob and very rarely spend time in my room when I'm on holiday but I thought Jet was the worst place I had ever stayed! Ben would disagree because he has stayed in awful places before in Ibiza but I thought they were basic and having to listen to the awful music from the bar below was too much. I was sorely disappointed with Jet and would never recommend it.

I was staying at the Jet Apts too and I have very similar experiences...I also wrote a review of Jet Apts but it mysteriously disappeared from spotlight pages :evil:

Is it so that a review must be at least three stars before it can be published :?:

pah!...you kids,...i know pikes when he had two dogs called chivas an regal ;) ,it was in the 80ies.... and when you entered pikes, the room on the left was occupied of his ladies :eek: ,...he, he,....

Back