Pikes 2018

e19282b1-bbdd-460c-a89b-a2d64081c016_1.d1b1b3d9082d98586a1ef2baf0507697.jpeg

Just back from 3 nights at Pikes....had a fantastic time, Saturday night (my birthday) was mint, quality music, particularly loved Justin Robertson’s set...perfect busyness. Shame it finished at 4 though.

Last night Honey Dijon was great too, not as busy, but a great vibe.

Saturday night was my wedding there!! We possibly bumped into each other lol

Just returned from a magical 11 days on the island, with the last 4 spent at Pikes.

Ive never done it before, but going from a late dinner at Pikes to the party works perfectly! We had our last dinner with friends on Monday night (an incredible Mexican menu) and then a couple of cocktails by the pool before Sunny dragged us into Freddies (and also his boudoir which was hilarious).

34383469_10160313523440262_6651799259303641088_n.jpg

We also did Sunday Roast with the family the day after the wedding which was a great atmosphere and the food was again incredible! We were absolutely knackered so didn't make the party that night.

Obviously the best night for us was Saturday 2nd. We had an amazing day with incredible weather and it was all topped with an hour of bathtub karaoke. Our non-ibiza friends and family didn't know what had hit them lol. Apparently it had started to rain and so the event manager asked me if they could come into Freddies early. I said yes of course but Im sorry if any of you got a bit wet waiting!!

What a weekend that was!!

Just returned from a magical 11 days on the island, with the last 4 spent at Pikes.

Ive never done it before, but going from a late dinner at Pikes to the party works perfectly! We had our last dinner with friends on Monday night (an incredible Mexican menu) and then a couple of cocktails by the pool before Sunny dragged us into Freddies (and also his boudoir which was hilarious). Ive tried to link the image below but cant make it work (HELP)

profile.php

We also did Sunday Roast with the family the day after the wedding which was a great atmosphere and the food was again incredible! We were absolutely knackered so didn't make the party that night.

Obviously the best night for us was Saturday 2nd. We had an amazing day with incredible weather and it was all topped with an hour of bathtub karaoke. Our non-ibiza friends and family didn't know what had hit them lol. Apparently it had started to rain and so the event manager asked me if they could come into Freddies early. I said yes of course but Im sorry if any of you got a bit wet waiting!!

What a weekend that was!!

Had my honeymoon at Pikes back in 2000, couldn't think of a better place. What Room did you stay in?

Saturday night was my wedding there!! We possibly bumped into each other lol

I saw you and bridesmaids in robes floating around while getting ready and then we were poolside when you walked to get married - you looked awesome.

The night was a bit of a blur - it was my birthday - so might have bumped into you?! we went for dinner at Kumharas and then did the party, once Freddie’s opened....was on the dfloor till close.

It looked like the wedding went very well, the staff seemed very on it....they had words with me and my lot at the pool to ask us to “not be too loud and shouty” as voices would carry and ruin the ceremony. Lol, hopefully we managed that!

I understand you used to work for Ibiza Rocks?

Congratulations

I saw you and bridesmaids in robes floating around while getting ready and then we were poolside when you walked to get married - you looked awesome.

The night was a bit of a blur - it was my birthday - so might have bumped into you?! we went for dinner at Kumharas and then did the party, once Freddie’s opened....was on the dfloor till close.

It looked like the wedding went very well, the staff seemed very on it....they had words with me and my lot at the pool to ask us to “not be too loud and shouty” as voices would carry and ruin the ceremony. Lol, hopefully we managed that!

I understand you used to work for Ibiza Rocks?

Congratulations

Oh this is awesome! Thank you so much.
The wedding went amazingly - and I heard nothing from the moment I stepped out of the room all through the ceremony lol. Did you see the tequilas as we went down?!

Yes I worked for rocks in 2013/14 so all very close to my heart. An amazing day all round!

Curiosity_800x400.jpg

Introducing... Room 39 Curiosity Shop
Offering oral pleasure, whimsical nights and of course cocktails to the highest standard.

Established in 2018 but sealed way back in time. Our brand new Room 39 Curiosity Shop bar is an object of great beauty, part myth and part visible.

Open every day till 4am the vibe is a big splash of sexy Weimer Republic downtown cabaret-bar mixed with a heady dose of Brooklyn flea market faded grandeur.

Using only the finest raw ingredients sourced from around the globe we have crafted a unique collection of very curiously inspired, medicinally concocted to ignite the palette cocktails…

FIND OUT MORE
Room 39 Curiosity Shop is open to all
Every day 10pm - 4am
No Reservations Required

Jamie-xx.jpg

Jamie xx joins us in Freddies

Last week we revealed that the forward thinker, beatmaker and the driving force behind multi-award winning; The xx will join us for a very special show in the world famous Freddies on June 15.

Guestlist spaces for this one are being snapped up very quickly so don't delay.

FIND OUT MORE
Jamie xx | 15 June
Freddies | 23:00 – 04:00
Guest list essential - closes 18:00 on day of event

PIKES-BOOK-POST.jpg

Pikes Vol.2

Read all about it. The 2018 edition of the Pikes Magazine is here.

Pick up your print copy from our Reception during your stay this summer or if you really can’t wait click below and open in full screen to discover contributions from Tony Pike, DJ Harvey, Artwork, Seth Troxler, Dawn Hindle and more.

FIND OUT MORE

I should be at RockNights next wednesday. Looking forward to it.

One question: is there any dress code? I imagine that I will be buttoned up and covered, as weather is showing it is still fairly cool in the evenings. I wanted to know if tank tops/sandals were off limits, just out of curiosity.

Back