Pikes 2018

33805523_1059435844231066_6374369244137652224_n.jpg

Really looking forward to Music for Freaks tomorrow. Hopefully it will be busy enough, given that it's also Cocoon's opening.

i ve been to one mff last year , it was not really busy but quiet empty but music was good
btw did we met dc10 last monday? as many people went to say hello and sometimes i didnt get what they r saying because of music and my earplugs...

Sadly not. I saw you across the garden dance-floor on the way to meet my friend and then didn't see you again. I also saw you at Hard Rock roof-top for IMS. Wish I'd said hi!

have a good one! I think my pals fred & bekka might be going to that

*2 other DJ friends Timm (Coyote) & Ade P are at the HLT today for sunset as well if anyone's currently in the area

f900cc40-3ec9-4678-aff3-685b7d737cbb.jpg

Roll up roll up

Pikes is fully open for business with our new evening programme delivering you great food, cocktails and music every night of the week.

Pikes Restaurant | Dinner service
Open 7 nights a week from 8pm - 12pm.

Late Night Bar | More coming this week
Open 7 nights a week from 11pm - 4am

Freddies | Nocturnal activity & adventures

Check listings for more.

unnamed-1.jpg

The Deputy Of Love
Opening this week

This week join us in Freddies for the hotly anticipated Pikes debut of Honey Dijon's The Deputy of Love. Supported by long time collaborator Luke Solomon expect "color, vibrancy, theatricality, queerness, inclusion, and a sexually charged energy " as she invite a series of special unannounced guests to play on Mondays in June.

FIND OUT MORE
Freddies | 23:00 – 04:00
Guest list essential - closes 18:00 on day of event

099772d9-54ea-4d76-a7f1-2a055f2532aa.png

Cosmic Pineapple lands at Pikes

Calling all wildchilds... The out of this world Cosmic Pineapple returns this week with the first of its transformative festival days. Featuring healers, a ‘Once Upon a Time’ creative market, healthy food, drinks and music join us from day to night and show your support to Nordoff Robbins music therapy and the Ibiza Preservation Fund.

FIND OUT MORE

8758bb88760547328b171565181ba5a6.png

When Tony met Shortlist

"It’s one o’clock in the morning in Ibiza, and Tony Pike is happy. The night is warm, the bar is busy and he is surrounded by friends. He is trying to tell them about the time he bought a copper mine in Papua New Guinea..."

Read what happened when Shortlist Magazine checked into Pikes.

Change of plans: Rock Nights is now also free with guestlist!

Are Rock Nights just once monthly this year? Imagined they'd be on every Wednesday but theres' only 3 dates on the Xceed app, and no mention at all on the Pikes events pages. Pikes marketing is all over the place this year, possibly deliberately.

What kind of music? we can expect at
cosmic pineapple july 26th @Thomas Cliche ask for ur invitation
sat night at pikes with Leon Vynehall july 28th @Nobbie Q ask for an invitation +1 (write random name they never check)
sat night at pikes with Bushwacka oct 13th @nicco ask for an invitation on hotel pikes website...

How do you get onto the guestlist for Pikes?

EDIT: don't worry, found it!

Last edited:
100% deliberately...

And RN is weekly!

Just thinking about this; I get why they're not pushing their nights as much as last year, but I am confused in what's gained by marketing the Rock Nights opening, but then no further Rock Nights parties on their calendar. And then being able to request guest list on the Rock Nights site for 3 random dates but not others. I think there's a difference between keeping things a bit more low-key and then just confusing people. But maybe I'm just narky because it's Monday and I'm dreaming of Ibiza

Im defo thinking of doing the Pikes Restaurant/Freddies Room combo on my Saturday visit in July. Anyone done similar before? (non residents)

Im defo thinking of doing the Pikes Restaurant/Freddies Room combo on my Saturday visit in July. Anyone done similar before? (non residents)
Just came on to pose a similar question - does eating there basically mean that you get access to Freddie's Room?

Their website has more and more of the lineups now, but no mention of Mercury Rising but their website still mentions it as happening in 2018 on an article. Is it still a thing?

Back