Pikes 2018

So.... I am leaning towards Rock Nights. Not a rocker, but I can handle classic rock (maybe even indie/alt), as long as I have beer(s) to nurse. I really just want to go out and be able to chill and perhaps make interesting convo with a stranger. Is that the vibe?

So.... I am leaning towards Rock Nights. Not a rocker, but I can handle classic rock (maybe even indie/alt), as long as I have beer(s) to nurse. I really just want to go out and be able to chill and perhaps make interesting convo with a stranger. Is that the vibe?
I went rock nights with my mate last year. We was defo the only english there very local Spanish crowd. I wouldn’t say it was classic rock It was quite heavy in parts and new to us even though we know a bit of rock. You also got the odd black keys, white stripes track but not what I imagined. We gave rock nights a go as an alternative to flower power. We try and have one night off from house/techno when we go to mix it up. We had a great night chatted to all the locals who were very welcoming tried my luck with a few of the Spanish girls with no luck and ended up getting a lift back to the hotel on the back of a scooter with a tranny I’d met while swinging from the ceiling above the bed

Seems like you had a blast! Any night that ends behind a tranny....

Even better that most are local! No gettin' lucky with local Spanish girls though, as wifey would open my sack! I can enjoy 'eye candy' only :lol:!

This will probably be one only two nights out that whole month, so I just want to be sure.

We had a great time it was a very sociable crowd and lots of people have a good sing along to the well known tracks. I love the outside areas at pikes to chill and have a break outside. The ride home seemed normal until we pulled over for a swig of wine out a bottle that was under the seat, then crashed over a roundabout luckily no one hurt

I went rock nights with my mate last year. We was defo the only english there very local Spanish crowd. I wouldn’t say it was classic rock It was quite heavy in parts and new to us even though we know a bit of rock. You also got the odd black keys, white stripes track but not what I imagined. We gave rock nights a go as an alternative to flower power. We try and have one night off from house/techno when we go to mix it up. We had a great night chatted to all the locals who were very welcoming tried my luck with a few of the Spanish girls with no luck and ended up getting a lift back to the hotel on the back of a scooter with a tranny I’d met while swinging from the ceiling above the bed

post of the week!

Good chance I will be there as well but depends on the sort of damage I do to myself at clockwork on the Friday
You’ll be fine. We did it last year, although Friday didn’t include a day party.

We also went back on the Sunday for the roast pre-beach party. Some of the group found eating a full on roast in the midday heat a struggle following the previous night’s partying. There was a lot of sweating and moving food around the plate occurring much the amusement of the waitress.

Got itx to Pikes Sat Jul 28th. I literally fly in that night, whats a good time to arrive. I should get to my hotel at 10pm, ready to roll for the night then.

I like the over 25s policy, place should be cool, the loosest places I know are older crowds.

MFF on the 30th May. Will be heading to this for sure.

https://pikesibiza.com/event/music-for-freaks-30-may/

MFF-Event-banner-May-2018-800-x-400px-800x400.jpg

Does the party go on after Sunday Brunch until the small hours and is it worth swinging by after midnight?

Back