Pikes 2018

Exciting to see the website events populated, all sat nights say "sale ended" thus unable to add name to guest list?!

HONEYDIJON_3-800x400.jpg

07-06-2018
Cosmic Pineapple | The Root

05-07-2018
Cosmic Pineapple | The Sacral

26-07-2018
Cosmic Pineapple | The Solar Plexus

06-09-2018
Cosmic Pineapple | The Heart

as for the word of mouth thing, i support it 100%. will keep eye out for early Sept

*i get the impression it all got out of hand last year and they decided to reign it in. One DJ i know wasn’t overly impressed with the way things were run but i don’t know the specifics

PRESENTS A TRIBUTE TO PLAYBOY MANSION AT PIKES!

For the 5th consecutive season, ROCK NIGHTS will be held at the legendary Pikes Hotel, with this year being its 13th anniversary. This year ROCK NIGHTS will take place on Wednesday, from the 13th June to 19th September.

ROCK NIGHTS presents its tribute to the PLAYBOY MANSION at PIKES. This season, Rock Nights is inspired by the mythical Playboy Mansion parties. After the death of founder Hugh Hefner last September, we wanted to pay tribute to the Playboy universe, and what better place than Pikes Hotel, where Tony Pike is the authentic playboy. The image for this new campaign will be based on the magazine’s classic front covers, maintaining the sensuality of the 60s and the aesthetic of the 70s and 80s. There will be plenty of different areas to keep one entertained, including a original and fully functional Playboy pinball machine! There are also antique TVs showing the Playboy channel, an altar dedicated to Hugh Hefner and a roulette where the winners receive prizes from the Rock Nights Girls, who this year will be dressed as Playboy Bunnies.

This year will begin at 9.00 p.m. in the pool area of Pikes, with an atmosphere reminiscent of Palm Springs and the Playboy Mansion in the 1970s. The fresh and summery atmosphere will be enlivened by cool music and cocktails before the party starts. There will be a dinner menu available for those wanting to charge their batteries before the rock ‘n’ rolling commences.

Entry to the events will be exclusively through the guest list on the Rock Nights website: www.rocknightsclub.com

j95utf.jpg

Rock Nights is 15e so I guess they are charging this year. I just wish they had more events online for July. Word of mouth is great only if you know the right people!

Back