Pikes 2018

Nobody else noticed that on their (empty) calendar it mentions "live music"?!

984t8g.jpg

just found out my current fave spanish DJ Pau Roca is playing Homies @ pikes on 20 July.
HOMIES at pikes will be back - just seen on their facebook
Homies Ibiza - Opening Party - May 18th

We´re back . And this season our home is your home more than ever wherever you´re coming from. We are inviting friends from all over, connecting the scenes of Barcelona, London, Los Angeles or Melbourne. Balearic Minds getting together in one place: Home. Free, open, fun, comfy and crazy.

Welcome back

This summer is extra special for us at Pikes as it marks a significant milestone in Ibiza history, the 40th anniversary of Tony Pikes arrival on the White Isle (an event the island is still recovering from to this day...) So this year you can expect more than a few extra surprises.

Here is just some of our first news, there will be more exciting announcements coming soon.

PIKES_OCTOPUS-800x480.jpg

Pikes Restaurant

New for 2018

Head Chef Lee Milne’s team are stronger than ever for the 2018 season with a number of passionate new Chefs with a wealth of culinary experience to add to Pikes Kitchen.

Serving up a stunning new A La Carte Menu highly recommended this month is the Pressed Lamb Belly served with Roasted Sprouts, Fennel Flower & Black Garlic emulsion, or for the pescatarians, the Ragout of Cuttlefish with Squid Ink Linguini & lemon basil is a must.

FIND OUT MORE & BOOK
Online reservations available soon.

a2afe12a-1488-432e-ad4f-bf7c1e32bbd4.jpg

Dinner & Live Jazz with Ronnie Scott's

After a sold out debut last year featuring a stunning performance by the Femi Koleoso Quartet we’re excited to welcome back the world’s most respected jazz club, London's Ronnie Scott's, to our Plaza Mayor of Pikes to curate 4 exclusive dinner shows beginning on 11th May.

FIND OUT MORE & BOOK

PIKES_SUNDAY_ROAST1.jpg

The island's 'best roast' returns

Starting this Sunday and continuing across the summer our famous Roast is back.

Long considered the best on the island (including ‘the finest Yorkshire puddings known to man’ – White Ibiza) served up from 1pm until 8pm, amazing food is in abundance, whether you be a carnivore or prefer your roasts a little bit nuts.

FIND OUT MORE & BOOK

Contact_Sheet_SA_2017_Boxset_1024x10242x.png

Art on a Postcard

This summer we are proud to be featuring a very special charity exhibition to raise funds & awareness for the The Hepatitis C Trust.

Curated by long-time friend of Pikes, Gemma Peppe, Ibiza On A Postcard will feature a huge collection of unique White Isle photographs from vintage club shots & famous faces to interesting moments that have rarely been seen will be displayed.

Ibiza On A Postcard is open to anyone to submit their Ibiza memories to join September's exhibition.

SUBMIT PHOTOS

Deadline for submissions is midnight on 1st July 2018.

right, I saw some of the pikes crew at a dinner last night.

I am not 100% sure this is how it is gonna be for this year, but I *think* we might see much less events (parties) at pikes advertised anywhere online for this summer...but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't happen.

I *think* it'll be back to a more word of mouth style promo and a bit more low key generally when it comes to the events they do.

I might be wrong (or the modus operandi might simply just change again), but this is the impression I got.

Back