party-defining tunes (old and new)

robevz

Only started visiting Ibiza in 2010, but I've been DJing on and off since the early 90s so have probably forgotten more about House music than I can remember :) Last Ibiza trip was 2018, Joris Voorn at Ushuaia and Solomun at Pacha. I try to stay away from anything EDM, couldn't think of anything worse!
i cant believe its even still a thing edm should be made illegal 😂 bring back the old days of early ferry corsten tiesto pvd carl cox etc etc

i did hear brandon block does a set now n again out there does he still do it?
because couple years back i mentioned on this forum that id never been to ibiza before but with all this edm about im scared nothin i like gets played so i asked if there were any special bars that did trance or old dance & this guy mentioned brandon block

found some cds then that he mixed years ago called ibiza anthems 2 mixed my alex p & brandon block amazing cds

Shudnobetr

i cant believe its even still a thing edm should be made illegal 😂 bring back the old days of early ferry corsten tiesto pvd carl cox etc etc

i did hear brandon block does a set now n again out there does he still do it?
because couple years back i mentioned on this forum that id never been to ibiza before but with all this edm about im scared nothin i like gets played so i asked if there were any special bars that did trance or old dance & this guy mentioned brandon block

found some cds then that he mixed years ago called ibiza anthems 2 mixed my alex p & brandon block amazing cds
I suppose the closest Ibiza night to 'traditional' House music would be the Defected events, or Glitterbox which is a bit more vocal based.
Theres a really good label called 'Let There Be House' run by Glen Horsborough that's worth checking out on Facebook, classic sounding piano and vocal house.

robevz

I suppose the closest Ibiza night to 'traditional' House music would be the Defected events, or Glitterbox which is a bit more vocal based.
Theres a really good label called 'Let There Be House' run by Glen Horsborough that's worth checking out on Facebook, classic sounding piano and vocal house.
i think what they should do is because msuic is that bad these days they should put on a dedicated event every ibiza season with all the oldskool stuff would be outstanding that..if i won the lottery id hire a 90s dj buy a house in the fields miles away from anyone and invite oldskoolers to relive the past =D