Paris Hilton Ibiza watch

have seen Paris in the DJ booth during a Martinez Brothers set where she genuinely seemed to be enjoying the music to be fair.

I’ve had the pleasure to hear her play a few times ,, not the best !!

Look if you don’t like her she’s not aimed at you ,,

I can’t stand solomong! Mot going to get upset about it

There is 6 other nights where you dont see her ..

For all complaining that she’s taking someone else’s place at the decks , well she has (sucked) done her time, she is no worst then a dj playing for free when they should be charging.

It’s a job , she’s doing hers.

:)

She has shown us the way. We can all dream now. I think most are jealous, and too scared to follow their own....

I always wanted to be a go-go freak for 'The Face of Ibiza'. My goal would be to become caricature of the god dionysus. I would need to limit myself to a diet of doughnuts and beer for 3 years to get nice and soft. I would then oil my entire naked, waxed-hairless body and lay on a plate of grapes while drinking wine during a remix of 'Enjoy the silence'. They would crowd surf the giant plate, taking pieces of cheese and grapes as it is passed along.

At the end of the song, a single tear would roll down my cheek...

I wrote to the promoters but they haven't got back to me, yet.

Haha you've put way too much thought into this! Think i'll pass on the cheese and grapes hahaha

er I don't think you can compare the heiress to a multi-billion fortune with some kid desperate to get their foot in the door. Now why does it matter? it matters because what inevitably happens is the whole scene gets corrupted, other promoters think yeah, we're gonna dump serious music and go for shithead themes too because that makes money (eg Rich Bitch, Tinie Temper etc) and then that attracts the kind of punters who want that (who previously were hanging around pools in puerto banus) and then the whole thing self-perpetuates. it's a cancer threatening to destroy the music scene, because the real people get scared off and get replaced by this synthetic crowd and these caricature DJs, playing shit to c**ts. And if you stay silent or make excuses for it or think the solution is to trash people like me, then you are essentially complicit in this unfolding crime.

er I don't think you can compare the heiress to a multi-billion fortune with some kid desperate to get their foot in the door. Now why does it matter? it matters because what inevitably happens is the whole scene gets corrupted, other promoters think yeah, we're gonna dump serious music and go for shithead themes too because that makes money (eg Rich Bitch, Tinie Temper etc) and then that attracts the kind of punters who want that (who previously were hanging around pools in puerto banus) and then the whole thing self-perpetuates. it's a cancer threatening to destroy the music scene, because the real people get scared off and get replaced by this synthetic crowd and these caricature DJs, playing shit to c**ts. And if you stay silent or make excuses for it or think the solution is to trash people like me, then you are essentially complicit in this unfolding crime.

Sorry where have you been the last 15 years

Heard of
Ibiza rocks
Ushuaia
Hard rock hotel
Obc

All knocking out some shite music when they want ,

The crowd has changed, promotions book acts that sell ,

God knows haw fat boy slim gets a booking !!

surprise surprise...no more paris hilton at amnesia. press release just in:

Paris Hilton concluye su colaboración con la discoteca Amnesia

Ibiza, 19 de enero de 2018.- Tras cinco años irradiando, con su personal estilo y carisma genuino, sofisticación y glamour a las noches de uno de los grandes clubs de Ibiza desde su mundialmente conocida residencia en la fiesta Foam & Diamonds, Paris Hilton cierra su exitosa colaboración con la discoteca Amnesia para seguir creando sueños y brindando experiencias únicas. «Quiero agradecer a mis fans y al público su fidelidad y entusiasmo, y a Amnesia su profesionalidad y confianza; juntos hemos vivido cinco años maravillosos en Ibiza, un lugar muy especial para mí. Nos vemos en Ibiza el próximo verano» - Paris Hilton.

now, what do you think, will she pop up in another club this summer?

Straight girls don't ...They do ....

a tune discovered in el divino de ibiza 2003 cd

Got 1 mate ibz aug 17 (only for exploration daytime parties as , incompatibility for nighttime :D) that try to convince me to go To Paris hilton parties
I luv u bro but please :lol:

All jokes aside, its possible that the overall vibe of the party was light and didn't take itself too seriously, so it may have been a good time. I never went, likely out of principal but also circumstance. There is a reason her nights worked, and she will likely be picked up by somebody else, and its not because the island is suddenly full of cunts. I am certain that the disco and euro-pop crowd left-over from the 80s felt the same about the ravers taking the clubs over in the 90s.

Back