Paris Hilton Ibiza watch

omg ... she looks waaay better now since she moved to switzerland to her swiss boyfriend ... and got rid of these silly blue contact lenses and trash clothes :eek:;)

ticket_special_foam.png

El pack incluye 1 par de chanclas, 1 camiseta y 1 toalla.

who is going ? i want the partypack :D ...

:oops:

Paris Hilton proves haters wrong on Ibiza decks

... And the 35-year-old star – who caused controversy when she first launched her night – says she feels that she’s finally proved the doubters wrong.

On an island where competition for club nights has never been hotter, the punters have responded with their feet.

“There’s nothing like this in Ibiza – it’s crazy,” she tells me, grinning.

“We’re sold-out and over capacity every week. People go wild. I have proved the haters wrong for sure. And it’s so funny because I see so many of them now.

“So many of them were top name DJs that I really respect and they were like: ‘Oh my god Paris Hilton DJing, she can’t do that.’

“They didn’t get it. It made me more determined to prove them wrong.”

Here in Ibiza many said that Paris could’t really DJ, that she had no knowledge of house music.

They were concerned she would open the floodgates for other reality stars or celebrities to invade the island and take away its ubercool credibility.

“Well now those haters come to my nights and they get in the booth with me and are blown away,” she reveals.

“So many apologised and admitted they had no idea that I actually knew what I was doing all along. They’ve told me I am talented and they’re walking out of the club telling me that this is one of the best parties they’ve ever been to in their lives. I’m proud of that.” ...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/534606/Paris-Hilton-proves-haters-wrong-Ibiza-decks

.... who specifically are all these top name DJs she really respects getting in the booth with her ? Calvin Harris ?

“I do follow the US election but I have learned not to express my opinion.”

Instead she says she wouldn’t discount following Trump and running for office herself one day.

She says: “If I were President Paris, which maybe I will be one day, I would have everyone get along.

:eek:

Back