Overcrowding

I predict a "Bring Back Overcrowding" thread at some point this summer - where people are moaning the clubs are not bursting to the limit due to the new law.
That was what I was just thinking :lol: Curious to see if it'll be more or less busy than last year in terms of clubbers.

Rent bodyguards :D
at Dc10 i remember 2 tall guys shoving people when too close to some girl & blokes, things that piss me off, when in a public place, some people wants to make the rules :mad:
I don t know if that girl was a celeb but if we were 4-6 mates from a pack , we could kick this bodyguard ass :lol:
Who the F r u to prevent people from walking in Terrace of DC10? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Any update on this? Would be great if there at least happens something about overcrowding.

only party this year where I thought it was too busy was dc10 opening. I am used to it but would think that the majority would prefer it to be a little less packed.

rest has been totally fine so far.

dc10 opening
5.gif

only party this year where I thought it was too busy was dc10 opening. I am used to it but would think that the majority would prefer it to be a little less packed.

rest has been totally fine so far.
Afterlife with Solomun and TOU was pretty 'busy' on the main floor for a few hours.

People are correct when they say you can't win though - I went to Elrow opening in late May and thought it wasn't busy enough... :rolleyes:

The over crowding this has never really bothered me that much, I expect it to a degree, its all about finding a space and sticking to it, up the front of middle of the club yeah it will be busy, but by a pillar at the side or by steps you are usually fine, each club has its less busy spaces, you just need to know where these are.

2 things that really annoy me in busy clubs though:

1 - people dancing behind me with their back to me, so they keep bumping into me with their arse

2 - Girls swishing their hair! I got so pissed off with this one girl at Destino once, she swished her hair constantly and every time I was pulling hair out of my mouth!

Back