opening parties 2013

Yeah the We Love facebook page have replied to a comment saying Space opens in May with We Love on the 9th June. Never helps. :rolleyes:

Yep and on 17 january they said just over 21 weeks to WLS opening which is indeed the 16th June! This time of year is always fun!

I think it's gonna be the 2nd June, otherwise why would they have made a point today of saying that it might not be the 26th??.....absolute nightmare for me and a few others that have booked flights and digs for the weekend of the 26th specifically for Space Opening, doubt i'm the only one as most return flights are up over £350 now!

I would think, that the lack of comment from any of the Spotlight administrators on this issue, would indicate something serious is happening behind the scenes. All slagging aside and from past experience, I would say they would take all due care about the information they give out on dates so as not to have the above situation happen.

Yep and on 17 january they said just over 21 weeks to WLS opening which is indeed the 16th June! This time of year is always fun!

true, but then again we love opening is always on the second sunday of june. 9th june is confirmed.

This is a bit of a nightmare, I've booked for the weekend of the 26th May especially for Space.

Are there any opening parties confirmed between the 24 - 30 May?

This is a bit of a nightmare, I've booked for the weekend of the 26th May especially for Space.

Are there any opening parties confirmed between the 24 - 30 May?
Sankey's, IMS and Ocean Beach Club all confirmed for the 24th.
I'm sure there'll be more on the weekend. Ushuaia maybe?

true, but then again we love opening is always on the second sunday of june. 9th june is confirmed.
Not exactly. Used to always be the 3rd Sunday of June back when my annual trips were in June. I usually arrived around the 16th.

Not exactly. Used to always be the 3rd Sunday of June back when my annual trips were in June. I usually arrived around the 16th.

ok, but it always was the second sunday of june for the last four years now.

Haha! thank god we're back on for the 26th, what a farce!...expecting another release from Space now saying their opening on Weds 29th or something!!! :)

Maybe they thought they wouldn't have torn down the terrace roof in time for 26th but are now on schedule.....

If you're reading this Space then make this happen!!! You know it makes sense!! :)

395506_10151245623577393_1396802170_n.jpg

So what are peoples early thoughts on the Space Opening Line Up?? any ideas on who else might be added, am I right in thinking that Groove Armada & 2Many DJ's will be on the flight deck??

I think the will be added some Headlines for the Space opening. Richie and the Minus-Team will play in Detroit that weekend, so i think that will not be possible. But I hope Cox will play, there a no gigs added on his list. And i hope for some great surprise!

I also think that the lineup is missing a headliner. cox would be the obvious choice with hawtin being in the us but apparently he is not playing this year. let's see...
happy about sanchez and tong, though.

Hasn't Camilo Franco played on the flight deck before? I guess with it starting at Midday this year, they will need more acts to fill the slots, do you think Tong could be on there?

SPACE OPENING UPDAAAAAATE....

sorry to be melodramatic (as usual)... but i think the suspense may give me a nervous breakdown if i dont rest know the line up soon...

its funny, because when im in there i tend to drift and wander and not concentrate toooooo much on who is on where and when, but i just neeeed to know.

maybe its something to do with being a libra.

oh... and im happy to see Booka Shade added today... even if i did almost cry when this was the update... lol :lol:

Back