opening parties 2013

Sneak

Hi

Does anyone know when the dates for the opening parties 2013 will be announced?

Thanks

Peace out:D

Space - last Sunday of May and DC-10 the day after... almost certainly!! :)

Hi, has anyone an idea when Space Operning 2013 will be? Ims will be Till the 24.05! Do you think Space Operning will be on the 26.5?

Greets edogg

Sign me up for a cheeky long weekend for Space opening. There's no way I can wait the whole summer again without a trip abroad, and we're definitely going in September again. Then again, there's that nagging temptation to go Festival hopping around Eastern Europe again...

checkthisoutmonkey.gif
coo-coo!!

If the predicted dates are accurate:

Fri 24/5 - Fly out from Bournemouth, Sankeys Part II
Sun 26/5 - Space Opening Fiesta
Tue 28/5 - Fly back to Bournemouth, probably take rest of week off and climb under a rock.

I hope Space opening is 26/5 as I've booked flights and digs, although looking back through the calender, in 2008 it was June the 1st (so not always the las sunday in May). Bit nervous now!!

Space Opening Fiesta 2013

Hi Guys, rather hastily booked flights and accomadation assuming Space opening would be May 26th, on the the basis that a mate told me it was always the last Sunday in May, but now checking back through the previous years calenders, one year (2008 I think) it was June 1st!! bit nervous now, anyone got any insider info on here?? :confused:

Back