Official meeting place for 2003

THat's cool, I can't take more than one language at a time, I think I would get confused. I guess it probably helps you though, if German is closer to Swedish. The next language I want to learn is Spanish. It's very similar to French and it would be very benificial to me here in Texas. There is a huge Hispanic population in Texas since it borders Mexico.

I'll be staying in San An Bay from the 5th September for 2 weeks with 2 mates.

Im 21/m i hope some others will be going at the same time as it would be cool to meet up with people really early in the holiday.

Seeya there.

To Jannica and Anna...meeting point idea Bora Bora excellent idea, pourqois pas, will be there with a little blue band somewhere. Lisa and Iwill be there from june the 21st.Can't wait to meet the other forum members, especially the 2 of you. Big Ibiza kiss :)

can i make a suggestion....

i don't think there should be two days during a week, just one day each week.

Why?

Well if there is two days then some people might turn up on the monday and some on a wednesday.
If there was only one a week then people will only go on that day, therefore more spolightians will be there on one day.

is there any restriction on who can turn up...???
it sounds like a good laugh

i vote wednesday because like me some people arrive on sunday and may not feel like going to bora bora on their frist day....

jannica said:
The next language I want to learn is Spanish. It's very similar to French and it would be very benificial to me here in Texas. There is a huge Hispanic population in Texas since it borders Mexico.

Well... is some similar in writing, but their pronunciations are completely different. I hardly understand a French speaking. I think Spanish is closer to Italian than to French. However don't worry, as I think pronunciation is the easiest part when learning Spanish, as each vowel and consonant always corresponds to just to one phoneme. There are some exceptions as for 'c', 'r', 'g', 's', ... depending on some rules or on the region or country.
It's more difficult to know the verbal tenses and the noun gender.

Robo said:
i vote wednesday because like me some people arrive on sunday and may not feel like going to bora bora on their frist day....

i arrive on wednesday, but as im there for two weeks ill go for wednesday aswell :D

well monday sounds good to me....best get these things tucked under your belt before you down down to some serious holidaying...wednesday why wait...!! :rolleyes:

Back